GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice site revision (sure is purty) =P
But a few minor gripes: Just because I favor organization (a more well-organized site leads to faster browsing, imo) I think that the DS Lite and DSi should be put into a DS category, and then flashcarts be separated by team in their column.

IE:

NDS
-DS Phat / Lite
--Flashcarts
---Slot-1 Solutions
----SuperCard ONE
----M3 Real
----Acekard
----Edge
---Slot-2 Solutions
----SuperCard SD
-DSi
--Flashcarts
---iTouchDS
---Whatever other flashcards work with DSi

But you can't satisfy everyone all the time. I prefer an easy-to-navigate hierarchy over putting everything in the same place. I also think it would help people who don't know flashcarts by team--that just know what they want. So in my example, someone who clicks NDS>DS Phat/Lite>Flashcarts> Slot-1 Solutions would get a bunch of flashcarts that work for the DS Phat/Lite that go in Slot-1. No confusion. =] But, like I said earlier: Can't satisfy everyone all the time. Just the majority. And having just read the first page posts, the majority of GBAtemp users like the new layout.

That's a good job in my books, Kick Gaming! When I can muster the cash for a DSi, I'll make sure to check out your prices. After all, I bought my first flashcart (Supercard SD) through you guys, and since I've had a great impression of the flashcart community. =D Thanks for remaining such a great business, even through the economic crisis. [Here in the states, the news says its a world economic crisis. It may very well just be our markets failing, and our media making a big deal out of it (y'all may be okay is what I'm sayin') but wanted to wish the best of luck to ya guys.]

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never saw the previous design, but I do like what I see in the redesign. It's clear, clean and easy to navigate. Well done

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kick Gaming definitely kicks some ass! way to go! woohoo
yaynds.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
That sounds like a fantastic relaunch competition!

I love KickGaming, I've dealt with them before personally and they've always seemed to deliver really fast and have good prices too. Can't really fault them!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've bought from these fine folks more than a few times. Always have had great service and the new site is snazzy! Especially the main page.

mocliamtoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool site redesign...Not a bad place to window shop by any means.

If (read when) I get a flash cart, this would probably be the place to get it for me. Canadian store = no duty fees for me!

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another one-in-a-million contest, huh?

Guess it must be 20 in a million this time though
tongue.gif

Winning this would definitely make me make the investment on a DSi. It's a nice-looking site though anyway, and I needed a screen protector anyway, so one way or another, they've gotten my attention now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y