PS1/2 KH3 Trailer

beautifulbeast

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I couldn't lift my jaw frm the floor when I saw this. Now I wonder wich system it will come out on (and if there will be a bridge-sequel for the NDS like with Chain of memories, the only one I've played so far).
Enjoy: Trailer

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. By the way, did any of you guys pick up the 9 CD box set that dropped yesterday? It's orgasmic. My ears literally had an orgasm.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Mar 31 2007, 05:52 PM)]Sweet. By the way, did any of you guys pick up the 9 CD box set that dropped yesterday? It's orgasmic. My ears literally had an orgasm.

What? I haven't heard of this. Is it in Japan only?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice but not for me because I am not fan of this game from ps2 version.
smile.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Mar 31 2007, 05:52 PM]Sweet. By the way, did any of you guys pick up the 9 CD box set that dropped yesterday? It's orgasmic. My ears literally had an orgasm.

What? I haven't heard of this. Is it in Japan only?
Yeah, link to Play-Asia's page for it in my sig. Japan release only. The composers of the music from both games said they felt rushed and took their time to redo the music in it's proper form for the box set's release. It includes all music from KHI and KHII (most, if not all, are rearranged and redone, also extended), additional tracks from both KH:Final Mix and KHII:Final Mix Plus, various bonus tracks, and fully remade, orchestrated tracks from the GBA game, Chain of Memories, that were included in the "Re: Chain of Memories" game disc for Final Mix Plus. More stuff is in there too, but I haven't had a chance to listen to all of it yet, 229 tracks in all.
wacko.gif

By the way, I can hook you up if you want, Jumpman...
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?