Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazekid3

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
djricekcn said:
I haven't tried this myself to be honest but seems like you can get a little futher in with a patched eboot using this

_C0 ContinueOff
_L 0x20325118 0x03E00008
??
_C0 Continue
_L 0x20325118 0x03E00008

use at your own risk because i didn't bother checking. just for those who are curious
this codes doesh t work they are more and already tested (they came out today)

sephiroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Them there will not be a Patch or a CFW to play the JAP version? I want to play the game i dont care about the stoyr in fact i alredy know the story i just wanna play the game AND Spect the same protection for the EU AND USA version, If they can with JAP version that only have live 20 days out there is no way them to make a patch or make run the USA or EU Ver its just stupid
lecture.gif

Zero Faor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GEN 6:20 in the planning stage, but Sony makes the work difficult

The guys from PSPGen have now made a statement, as it looks in terms of new cfws. Accordingly, they have been trying for quite some time, a CFW develop 6.xx kernel, but Sony makes their life difficult.

Since the FW 6:00, the structures of the firmware has been changed fundamentally and the hierarchy are much more complex, so that the development will take a custom firmware a long time. Even exploits that have until now not published and which Sony may thus have no knowledge, thanks to new defense technologies to work anymore.

Magixien and Yoshihiro, who has probably not yet passed from the scene will be, but its best to give a 6:20 on the legs GEN ask.

Quelle: PSPking

sephiroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
ssjkiego said:
No CFW or Patch plugin. they must be still working on it.
Or it's fake (which it probably is)

What do you mean? In other word the only choice is wait for the new CFW And spect that works and Make Playable KH BBS JAP And maybe the American and eur release too and many other new games? how long will That take? Months? Weeks? i need a confirmation

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
sephiroku said:
What do you mean? In other word the only choice is wait for the new CFW And spect that works and Make Playable KH BBS JAP And maybe the American and eur release too and many other new games? how long will That take? Months? Weeks? i need a confirmation

What the hell are you going on about?
Nobody knows when a new CFW or a patch will be out until a trusted source says when.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In other word the only choice is wait for the new CFW And spect that works and Make Playable KH BBS JAP And maybe the American and eur release too and many other new games?
or 3rd choice: buy it when it comes out.

Although I hope there will be a way to play it from the Memory Stick.

sephiroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okami Wolfen said:
QUOTE said:
In other word the only choice is wait for the new CFW And spect that works and Make Playable KH BBS JAP And maybe the American and eur release too and many other new games?
or 3rd choice: buy it when it comes out.

Although I hope there will be a way to play it from the Memory Stick.

NO UMD Tells you something?

Mine UMD doesnt work but with hacks i didnt have to care for that since 3 years ago. i Just want confirmations or why there is not a single note about the patch or CFW yet

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol funny how KH fans are still lurking here and waiting for an update, forget it, I told you before, this is just a waste of time, what happened to that famous news "CFW on 23rd Jan"?? By the looks of this board, it seems the ppl working behind the wannabe CFW that fixes KH BbS was all a lie, anyways, nutcases, there's Silent Hill Shattered Memories, get that, or better more, buy a PS3/XBox 360 or Wii, or even a DSi,
just forget this game, gah >_>

xxsilverrainexx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Lol funny how KH fans are still lurking here and waiting for an update, forget it, I told you before, this is just a waste of time, what happened to that famous news "CFW on 23rd Jan"?? By the looks of this board, it seems the ppl working behind the wannabe CFW that fixes KH BbS was all a lie, anyways, nutcases, there's Silent Hill Shattered Memories, get that, or better more, buy a PS3/XBox 360 or Wii, or even a DSi,
just forget this game, gah >_>

This isn't just a matter of kingdom hearts fans, this is a matter that if sony can develop protections faster than we can crack them then we wont have ANY new games, and people like you do nothing but discourage any progress. We'll see how you feel next time the game you want to play has newer protection that we haven't gotten to yet and you have to wait a few weeks / months or may never get to play it because you know... that wannabe CFW solution is just a lie.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The game will still run when someone puts the UMD in, even with custom firmware, won't it?

His wording made it seem like playing it from a memory stick on custom firmware was the only possible way to play it. I was saying that you could play the disk as a last resort if no patch was released for it.

Unless you meant playing it on the Go, which is unhackable anyway.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Okami Wolfen said:
QUOTE said:
The game will still run when someone puts the UMD in, even with custom firmware, won't it?

His wording made it seem like playing it from a memory stick on custom firmware was the only possible way to play it. I was saying that you could play the disk as a last resort if no patch was released for it.

Unless you meant playing it on the Go, which is unhackable anyway.

You can't anyway, wasn't released on PSN due to Disney characters. Though rumors that it wasn't released on PSN due to the protection.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
^I heard a statement from Squeenix that it wasn't released on the PSN to prevent piracy? I dunno. So far, this seems to be a pretty tough nut to crack but then again, Squeenix did always have the hardest AP... the original Jap release of KH for the DS took a while to patch, too but it was easier to patch the English release when it came out, methinks.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
xxsilverrainexx said:
This isn't just a matter of kingdom hearts fans, this is a matter that if sony can develop protections faster than we can crack them then we wont have ANY new games, and people like you do nothing but discourage any progress. We'll see how you feel next time the game you want to play has newer protection that we haven't gotten to yet and you have to wait a few weeks / months or may never get to play it because you know... that wannabe CFW solution is just a lie.

I for one, am not only a piracy lover but a retail buyer too .-. , and protection on a game I want badly? Np, I have a seperate PSP 3k with OFW 6.20 installed for a reason you know, even if this doesn't get bypassed, idc, I'll buy it for my 3k.
tongue.gif

Btw "ANY" new games? You mean ANY NEW games of Square Enix, 'cuz other companies fail in adding Anti-Piracy Checks in their games...even if they do, those checks are bypassed in few hours, but not in SEs' case.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You can't believe this game? Ehh....what the - ...hackers have already given up, fans should too, by all means lalz.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
quit whining, it'll be here when it's ready :/

Seriously if you guys are going to cut yourself over no fixes, just be patient, wait for the US release, and fork over some money for the real copy. I think you saved enough money pirating to do that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, doge is dead
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan: