Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
This game won't even work on my Supercard DS one i. I'm sad. Can u guys help me. PLZ! I realy want to play this.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
how do I earn "Gold Crowns"? I think it had something to do with wining multiplayer missions. I linked up my AK2i and R4DS and played against myself (Fixed the match) I got the gold crown for the mission, but my total Gold Crowns are still 0! Even though there is a gold crown icon next to the first multiplayer mission!

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
how do I earn "Gold Crowns"? I think it had something to do with wining multiplayer missions. I linked up my AK2i and R4DS and played against myself (Fixed the match) I got the gold crown for the mission, but my total Gold Crowns are still 0! Even though there is a gold crown icon next to the first multiplayer mission!

You will only receive Gold Crowns by beating you friend in Multi-player mode; Beating him in a mission. If you don't have any friends with the game, no gold crowns will be earned by you!

flame6753

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am using the Supercard DSONE I, and I am not able to play this game past Day 149. I complete the mission and the game freezes right when you see Xion and the music continuously loops. If I try to skip he cutscene, the game jsut crashes. Does anyone have Supercard DSONE I and was able to get past this or beat the game? Is there a fix? Edit: Sorry, I just realized this wasn't a fix or patch thread. Still,...

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha if that works : )

And i guess I unlocked Riku, Donald, and Goofy in multiplayer. I was just playing as Riku : D

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megawalk said:
i have got the right installments and i am now past day 149 with. fix downtime save option on.
now i am at day 151
rolleyes.gif

Nice man! im still stuck on day 302 haha, but ive been playing KITN

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
To get soul of sora and return of the king:

Get silver for sora

Gold for king

meaning up to the first completion mark = silver
full= gold

after doing that for all trial missions the items will be in shop
if thats too much work u can unlock them in multiplayer through codes

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IchigoK2031 said:
To get soul of sora and return of the king:

Get silver for sora

Gold for king

meaning up to the first completion mark = silver
full= gold

after doing that for all trial missions the items will be in shop
if thats too much work u can unlock them in multiplayer through codes

Wrong way round

Get silver for king - it'll cost like 1k hearts or something in the tab where you buy levels and panels
Get Gold for Sora

ONLY the story mission. Not anything else. So basically replay the story missions until you fully complete them

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BenWyldeZX said:
But ... if you have beaten the game you're supposed to be to have completed the missions at least on silver ... so why isn't there the item for Mickey?
there are some mission left out you've must have not done yet

Noxajos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Whee beat the game, proud mode. Anyway, is there any possible way to get Dual Wield Roxas in story mode without it being day 358? 'cause it was a pretty short time using him.

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noxajos said:
Whee beat the game, proud mode. Anyway, is there any possible way to get Dual Wield Roxas in story mode without it being day 358? 'cause it was a pretty short time using him.
no you can not get duel wield roxas... only in mission mode with the zero gear +5 "nobody sign keyblade" with 3 lockon look like, otherwise nope... just mission and the last day

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BenWyldeZX said:
But ... if you have beaten the game you're supposed to be to have completed the missions at least on silver ... so why isn't there the item for Mickey?

Missions also Unlock while you progress, you may notice a ~ near some of them, those are extra ones that unlock as you progress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade