Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So tonight, I went to KFC since I haven't been there in like a year. So I went there and I had 20$ on me so decided to buy the newest thing they have and which was the Double Down, It looked like a Heart attack on a plate so I would give it a go. When I asked for my meal these employees acted like they didn't give a shit... No really, when they said my meal was $11.43 they gave me 2 dollars in change. What the hell? But then it gets stupider, When I order for a drink, I just get Pepsi from the soda fountain but its just the soda mix and no Pepsi mix (To make it clear, it was out of order.) so I ask what could i get? I would have to pay for a new Pepsi Bottle due to using my fountain cup.... WHAT THE HELL?! Thats bullshit! I just told them it was was extremely stupid of them to do that and then I walked out of the resturaunt with my food and went home. And how was the Double Down you may ask? Well lets say this... I'm a guy who tries to go under 1100MG of sodium a day, When I tasted it... I don't know how much sodium was in the Double down but wow... It tasted like over 1000MG of sodium.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It has roughly 1380 to 1430mg of Sodium depending on how you get it (Fried or grilled). Gotta love fast food.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
if you're sodium-conscious then why did you order it in the first place?

wish we had double down here. would be pretty epic to try it. even if just once
tongue.gif

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Twiffles said:
It has roughly 1380 to 1430mg of Sodium depending on how you get it (Fried or grilled). Gotta love fast food.
Holy fuck, that's like, your meal of the day right there...

QUOTE(mercluke @ Nov 14 2010, 11:13 PM) if you're sodium-conscious then why did you order it in the first place?
I just wanted to see how bad this thing was.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vidboy10 said:
Infinite Zero said:
Gotta love homemade food cooked by mom
smile.gif
IZ.
If you came to my mums place you would fall in love with her food, her partner currently works in the most famous Greek resteraunt in Vancouver.
biggrin.gif
Not to sound like a smart ass but wouldnt he fall inlove with your mum's partner's food since he's the chef
(not saying your mum cant cook)

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
Vidboy10 said:
Infinite Zero said:
Gotta love homemade food cooked by mom
smile.gif
IZ.
If you came to my mums place you would fall in love with her food, her partner currently works in the most famous Greek resteraunt in Vancouver.
biggrin.gif
Not to sound like a smart ass but wouldnt she fall inlove with your mum's partner's food since he's the chef
(not saying your mum cant cook)
Fixed.

And also, does it matter? They both kick ass at cooking

floydo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I walked into my local KFC restaurant yesterday and ordered the "Ultimate Burger Meal", although, I lost my appetite when I saw a rat running along the outside of the building near the back entrance to the restaurant. How Hygenic.

D

Deleted User

I haven't had delicious KFC in a long time. Sucks they gave you bad service. That's no good.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I find it more funny when they got those milkshake thingys on the side. My friend ordered ultimate burger meal with 3 wicked wings and ordered those milkshakes..I warned him eating oily food and drinking dairy is just going to give him the runs. He didn't listen. 10 minutes after eating... he ran for the toilets and sat there for over half an hour.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ate a double-down when I was in Paris. Was uber-delicious.

Gosh, I miss KFC. I ate it almost daily in Egypt, and when I was in NY
frown.gif

...Saddest thing is... We don't have a FREAKIN' KFC in this FREAKIN' country
cry.gif

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fast food CEOs/shareholders love watching you get fat and die. KFC offers a "grilled" alternative so fatasses that want to get laid can pretend they can lose weight eating fast food, and meet some other fatass and shit out some fatass kids to continue smoking KFC crack cocaine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt