Homebrew Question Keyboard

Roger66681

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Switch Homebrew community, I need help...I'm currently working on a new HB application for the switch, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to call apon the switch's on screen keyboard, what statement I would use/source code? Or am I going to have to build one from scratch? Would love feedback thx!

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
If it's not in libnx yet, then it probably hasn't been figured out yet.
I don't think you can call any Horizon applets from within homebrew, honestly. This not only includes the aforementioned keyboard, but also on-screen error dialogs (like the ones you see when, for example, Internet connections fail), webpages, and save-data loading.

Reactions: hippy dave
D

Deleted-442439

Hello Switch Homebrew community, I need help...I'm currently working on a new HB application for the switch, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to call apon the switch's on screen keyboard, what statement I would use/source code? Or am I going to have to build one from scratch? Would love feedback thx!

LibNX does not support it, as said earlier, but if i were you I would ask in the Reswitched Discord, they can presumably help out :)

For now you should create a "fake keyboard" in the app, thats the only workaround I can think of.

Last edited by ,

Roger66681

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I guess I better get started on the keyboard then since I know its doable with C++, just a bit of extra work...thx for the feedback!!

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1