Keyboard acting strange.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by gifi4, Mar 17, 2011.

1. gifi4
    OP

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    Straight down to it, when I pressed "e" it would bring up My Computer in the explorer.exe process and when I pressed "l" it would act as if pressing the switch user button, there were more things but those were the last 2 before I somehow fixed it, this has happened in the past as well, and it's not really the keyboard because, the on-screen keyboard has the same problem, any reason why this happened and how I got it on and off?

2. boktor666

boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Jun 16, 2010
    Netherlands
    Holland, somewhere :D
    Errr, weird errors all the way, try pressing CTRL+shift at the same time. IF that doesnt help, reboot, or reconnect. Also, if you have IE 7+ you will get that keyboard in the lower right of your screen. Try to mess with it.

3. AndreasSE

AndreasSE Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2008
    A key may be stuck (may be Windows messing up or the keyboard itself). Try pressing both Windows keys in case one of them is stuck (Windows+E=Open Explorer).

4. gifi4
    OP

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    I guess the Windows key was stuck because I held it down and pressed e, and the result of my problem came up same with l it acted as if I clicked switch user. If this happens again, I'll know what to do, thanks!

5. tagzard

tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

Banned
    Apr 28, 2010
    United States
    Chicago Illinois
    Ur keyboard might be defective