Keyboard acting strange.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by gifi4, Mar 17, 2011.

Mar 17, 2011

Keyboard acting strange. by gifi4 at 12:16 PM (840 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. gifi4
    OP

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    Straight down to it, when I pressed "e" it would bring up My Computer in the explorer.exe process and when I pressed "l" it would act as if pressing the switch user button, there were more things but those were the last 2 before I somehow fixed it, this has happened in the past as well, and it's not really the keyboard because, the on-screen keyboard has the same problem, any reason why this happened and how I got it on and off?

2. boktor666

Member boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Netherlands
    Errr, weird errors all the way, try pressing CTRL+shift at the same time. IF that doesnt help, reboot, or reconnect. Also, if you have IE 7+ you will get that keyboard in the lower right of your screen. Try to mess with it.

3. AndreasSE

Newcomer AndreasSE Member

Sweden
    A key may be stuck (may be Windows messing up or the keyboard itself). Try pressing both Windows keys in case one of them is stuck (Windows+E=Open Explorer).

4. gifi4
    OP

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    I guess the Windows key was stuck because I held it down and pressed e, and the result of my problem came up same with l it acted as if I clicked switch user. If this happens again, I'll know what to do, thanks!

5. tagzard

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    Ur keyboard might be defective