Hacking Kernel exploit problem. Help.

BioZelink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using a Wiiu on 5.3.2-E and the exploit and loadiine worked fine until today. Now it just keeps freezing and not booting up, no matter how many times i try it. I haven't updated the console or anything like that. Since tubehax stopped working i cant get it to work. Can somebody please help?

D

Deleted User

Probably a last resort option, but if you really want your homebrew now, numerous people have reported instant success with browserhax and the kexploit straight after updating to 5.5.1.

Some other options include resetting your browser's save data (this potentially moves some cache memory region or something, which aids browserhax somehow).

Some people also have success with certain websites, but not others (e.g. someone has 100% success with loadiine.ovh, but has 0% success with wiiubru.com). Try using other sites.

Another thing to try is self-hosting. Browserhax needs to be transferred to your console fast enough so that the entire ROP chain is loaded, as the Wii U tends to start reading the data before it is finished downloading.

Try some of these options, and if you still don't have success, then something is wrong (that people around here may or may not be able to help with).

BioZelink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably a last resort option, but if you really want your homebrew now, numerous people have reported instant success with browserhax and the kexploit straight after updating to 5.5.1.

Some other options include resetting your browser's save data (this potentially moves some cache memory region or something, which aids browserhax somehow).

Some people also have success with certain websites, but not others (e.g. someone has 100% success with loadiine.ovh, but has 0% success with wiiubru.com). Try using other sites.

Another thing to try is self-hosting. Browserhax needs to be transferred to your console fast enough so that the entire ROP chain is loaded, as the Wii U tends to start reading the data before it is finished downloading.

Try some of these options, and if you still don't have success, then something is wrong (that people around here may or may not be able to help with).
So another site actually worked. The weird thing is that only a site without a graphic interface worked. What I mean is just text for the links, no pictures. So what's up with that? The old site I used doesn't work, and it did until yesterday. Thank you so much for your help. BTW how do I delete a thread, don't want it taking space, and I'm a firing noob.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try my AIO Kernel Exploit (ninja ad)
Nexocube is talking about self hosting here. I have never had my offline hosting just one day fail like so many online sights. Offline +1. Online -1 :)

If you self host you won't be relying on other people's hosted sights always being up and working. Plus you can update your own files and whatnot

Reactions: NexoCube

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nexocube is talking about self hosting here. I have never had my offline hosting just one day fail like so many online sights. Offline +1. Online -1 :)

If you self host you won't be relying on other people's hosted sights always being up and working. Plus you can update your own files and whatnot

Plus, you made a very good self-hosting package (here)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr