Hacking Keeping IOS files up to date

oinkyboinky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the best way to keep ones IOS files up to date, or homebrew functionality in general? I can't play some games (harry potter, for example), and I think it's because I don't have the correct, or updated IOS files. Please let me know. Thanks!

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can't play games by which method? Are you using burnt disc, usb loading or neek?

Let us know some details about your Wii and if you think something is outdated post a system check but please place it in a spoiler tag "
PasteHere [/spoil3r]" replace "3" with "e" and it will complete the tag.

oinkyboinky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't play some games (harry potter, for example) using the USB loader method (USB Loader GX). I load them from an external hard drive. I have Wii system version 4.1U. I can play Zelda, Zumba 2, Donkey Kong, and a couple other games just fine. I was thinking that updating all my IOS files to the latest version would let me play Harry Potter, and any other games that might have problems as of now (that I don't know about). Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have 500Mbps right now and I can't tell the difference than the 1Gbps I had before.