Hacking Homebrew app keep original PS Boot logo with enso_ex

Gromber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Is there any way to have the original untouched ps logo on normal boot on psvita with enso_ex?
I already know about Molecule's boot logo disabler, but I don't know if it works with enso_ex and was removed by its own creator.

Last edited by Gromber,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is highly dangerous. that's why it was removed. there's extreme brick risk, but I think some of it was user error, because you had to select which firmware you were on iirc. people were somehow messing that up.

Gromber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
yeah i used on that time with original enso 3.60 without problem, but now i installed enso_ex for 3.65 and I wanted to have it like before

Gromber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
done but now i have no logo, i wanted the original simple playstation logo.

i had that eex folder in official memory card that i removed when i installed sd2vita after i installed enso so i move to actual ux0 sd card.

thanks.

Last edited by Gromber,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're interested, the dev wiki for the vita (think it's henkaku in the title) explains how that boot logo works. it's pretty interesting stuff, and it also semi-explains why the pstv doesn't have it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iirc, it has something to do with the camera or at least the software for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here it is: https://wiki.henkaku.xyz/vita/SceDisplay

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I will wait for a helpful answer, i dont want to brick my PSVita Fat.

when I read this post, I thought, "what an asshole, someone who doesn't appreciate the work that goes into making this easy. he wants everything handed to him." you're now on my ignore list, so I will no longer help you with any system.

Gromber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Thanks because you should only post when you know you can help, and not several useless flood messages, that prevent users who can really contribute from doing so.

I will study this, if i cant archieve, i have original enso compiled with original logo, i will not brick my console, im not a developer.

I appreciate SKGleba hard work and help he gives me, because is the dev of this, and knows better than anyone how It works.

Sorry for ask for help, before making a mistake alone.

Last edited by Gromber,

Gromber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Fixed, the problem was boot_list.txt that still had e2xculogo.skprx and ex2xmodcount:=2, i removed e2xculogo.skprx line and ex2xmodcount:=1 and use sync option in the enso_ex installer.

Reactions: Bu2d85

Aysolga

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fixed, the problem was boot_list.txt that still had e2xculogo.skprx and ex2xmodcount:=2, i removed e2xculogo.skprx line and ex2xmodcount:=1 and use sync option in the enso_ex installer.
Still no bootlogo. In my boot_list.txt is only: 0000 e2xhencfg.skprx
I removed e2xculogo.skprx and ex2xmodcount:=2 but I havent seen anything with ex2xmodcount:=1
Am I doing something wrong? And yes I did sync after changing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D