Hardware Katsukity might be back

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok So last year I bought a NEW 3DS XL with the Capture Card. As you guys know the Katsukity's Boards had some problems So returned it but I still had the email log. Anyway you know that they/she/he? went out of business and the 3DSes with the Capture Card are selling for like $2K on eBay and I wanted one again. Long story short I emailed Katsukity if they still make more and they do or thats the reply I got.

Screenshot_20191107-074233_Gmail.jpg

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok So last year I bought a NEW 3DS XL with the Capture Card. As you guys know the Katsukity's Boards had some problems So returned it but I still had the email log. Anyway you know that they/she/he? went out of business and the 3DSes with the Capture Card are selling for like $2K on eBay and I wanted one again. Long story short I emailed Katsukity if they still make more and they do or thats the reply I got.
A. Likely will not be in Japan for starters due to the modding law.
B. That screenshot looks more like he will refund or send back any 3ds in his possession. He uses google translate to understand the majority of english emails, he likely misunderstood what you asked.

Very interesting. Where are they sold?
Currently nowhere. All of Kat's sites are shut down atm.

Loopy's nearly getting a prototype soon. You might be able to get one from him soonish sometime before the end of the year: http://3dscapture.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5400&start=140#p17291
A working demo on the new board might be shown probably by the end of the week.

NOTE: ALL of the mights and probably are all there because Loopy's is known to be procrastinator. Getting to buy something from him might take a few months.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
A. Likely will not be in Japan for starters due to the modding law.
B. That screenshot looks more like he will refund or send back any 3ds in his possession. He uses google translate to understand the majority of english emails, he likely misunderstood what you asked.

Currently nowhere. All of Kat's sites are shut down atm.

Loopy's nearly getting a prototype soon. You might be able to get one from him soonish sometime before the end of the year: http://3dscapture.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5400&start=140#p17291
A working demo on the new board might be shown probably by the end of the week.

NOTE: ALL of the mights and probably are all there because Loopy's is known to be procrastinator. Getting to buy something from him might take a few months.
Loopy been saying that for YEARS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro