Hacking Kate Temkin possibly "developing a simple RCM “modchip” for the Switch" today

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I donno, I'd prefer a dongle made by my own instead of putting it inside incase of repairing or reselling. The dongle could be small if you can put in within the console.
I don't understand.
You would rather build your own dongle (just like with the pic32) which can be small enough that you can put it inside the console (just like with the pic32)?

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't understand.
You would rather build your own dongle (just like with the pic32) which can be small enough that you can put it inside the console (just like with the pic32)?

I prefer not to open the device unless there's no other options. A dongle that small can easily fit in any Switch case I have, and all my 3 Switches can share one dongle. If it breaks, I can just make another one, if the console went wrong or I don't need them anymore I could just sent them back to Ninty or sell them. Seems a no brainer to me.

Ateoeight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few others are coming up with a modchip as well, I'm hoping the modchips for our consoles will have added functionality in the future. Nand R/W capabilities, spoofing or even fw upgrade/downgrade... the possibilities go on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.