SonicShadow77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2020-10-13_13-50-43.jpeg

I was just wondering if any of these were rare or worth something. I’m not planning on selling them, just thought it would be nice to know. P.S, Sonic Mega Collection still has full game manual, and gamecube operating manual. All the others that include their original manuals are Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Unwiished, Sonic Lost World 3ds, and Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the time since then you could have happily typed all of those into something like Amazon or Ebay's sold listings, or maybe a more dedicated noter of second hand prices on games.

Anyway there are some people that enjoy Sonic Adventure games for reasons I have never quite figured out but generally speaking unless it is on a megadrive/genesis, mega cd, master system and possibly game gear (its games were not as well liked) it is unlikely to be particularly rare (don't think any formerly downloadable only games got a limited run).
Even then the megadrive/genesis stuff is usually only on the pricier side because people want them.

Similarly I don't think any of the games there are particularly noted for things in speedrunning, recalls or anything like that.

Someone wanting a collection off the showroom floor as it were might pay a bit more to have it all at once though.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most you will get is $200 if that much for everything if you wait a little longer the price will increase

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally, I'd keep it especially if you're that much of a sonic fan. I don't think it's worth sourcing it out, probably more time and money than it's worth. I had my mega man 11 auction up (just the game) for less than a day, then took it off cuz it was part of the amiibo bundle. I don't plan to sell it, not necessarily because it's not worth a lot. I sold mega man legacy collection and x legacy collection for $16.50 apiece and I pay shipping, so I sold each one of those games (just part 1 of each) for around $12. not too bad, I guess. I bought them new with the gamer's card for around $18.

SonicShadow77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
godreborn, I wasn’t planning on selling any of my mentioned things, but I had heard that a GBA SP in the AGS 101 model is somewhat rare.

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
godreborn, I wasn’t planning on selling any of my mentioned things, but I had heard that a GBA SP in the AGS 101 model is somewhat rare.
It's rare for a Gameboy which is to say not terribly rare. Gameboy Micro is even rarer then it... Virtual Boy would be Nintendo's rarest handheld imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr