Thank for help help

7X-10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you. I'm done. The plailect guide take me by the hand and I'm now running a CFW...

I read gbatemp a lot during the last month, but I'm a new user since today and I can post only one thread by 24 hours, but I have another question....

The process was done with the original microsd card, but I'm sure, 4g will not last for very long and I have a old micro 32g from my old old samsung galaxy s3... Can I use this card ? Speed of the card is important (not sure about the class)? If a want to switch it is simple as you copy everything from one card to another ? If not, where I can find a howto and achieve this ?

Thank again for your help and sorry for my english (not my first language)

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. I'm done. The plailect guide take me by the hand and I'm now running a CFW...

I read gbatemp a lot during the last month, but I'm a new user since today and I can post only one thread by 24 hours, but I have another question....

The process was done with the original microsd card, but I'm sure, 4g will not last for very long and I have a old micro 32g from my old old samsung galaxy s3... Can I use this card ? Speed of the card is important (not sure about the class)? If a want to switch it is simple as you copy everything from one card to another ? If not, where I can find a howto and achieve this ?

Thank again for your help and sorry for my english (not my first language)
you can switch a card, make sure you format it fat32 ..copy contents from old one to new one and try booting.do not delete contents from old one until new one is working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1