Hacking Just Received 4th Batch

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sticks out about 0.5mm same as on my R4 or DSTT

really.... my new and old R4 and M3 Simply don't stick out. I haven't received my DTT yet so I wouldn't know.

But if you say it only sticks out about that much then thats pretty damn good.

I can't wait to test out the cycloDS I've had my hands on a few other flashcard and I finally spent double what I would for other flashcards.

I will defiantly write up a review and comparison of each once I get a hold of the cycloDS and DTT

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sticks out about 0.5mm same as on my R4 or DSTT

really.... my new and old R4 and M3 Simply don't stick out. I haven't received my DTT yet so I wouldn't know.

But if you say it only sticks out about that much then thats pretty damn good.

You can go see the thread at the TC forums about this very thing: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4463
My R4 (w/spring) and my RPG both allow the microsd card to be completely flush with the top of the cart.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Ellara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had my batch 4 CycloDS for just over a week now (bought from OzModChips). The microSD does stick out a tiny bit, but only by an insignificant amount, like 0.4mm. Makes it a bit easier to pry out of the cart actually, because it's a very tight fit. The firmware does freeze occasionally when loading DSOrganize, but no problems so far with games so it doesn't bother me. I'm quite happy with my choice to get a CycloDS.
yaynds.gif

ninjya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've become awesome! I just put an order for the Cyclo DS black from Gamersection. Freaking expensive card, so I sure hope it is worth the extra money compared to DSTT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol