Hacking Just ordered DSTT

EFZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last night I ordered the $45 DSTT with the 2gb sandisk MicroSD from DealExtreme. I took the free shipping air mail offer~ I live in the United States.

Anyone have an idea on how long approx. it will take to ship to my house?

I was trying to decide between the DSTT and the EZ Flash V. I went with the DSTT because I'm looking to just play DS games and I didn't want to have to order a MicroSD from Newegg or something. the price was nice.

I always have such bad luck though. When I order electronics they always come defective/broken. What are some ways to tell something is wrong with this cart? I never had something like this before so I don't know how to tell if it's not working correctly. I rather be able to find out it's broken from the start, then finding out later.

My last question is whats been on my mind the most. When I was reading the many reviews/comments, most people claimed to have either owned many, or bought multiple carts at once. Do these break real easily or something?... I didn't understand why someone had boughten 6 DSTT carts. they aren't disposable or something, right? lol.

I want my cart nowwwww. Waiting for snail mail is going to be painful.

Thanks guys!

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw they finally got them back in stock. I gave up on Deal Extreme after waiting a month and a half and ordered it somewhere else. Hopefully they get to yours before it goes out of stock again or else you're gonna be waiting months.

The Afroman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 2 1/2 Months.. i'm getting my cards!!! i got a reply from them.. holy sh*t.. i have been fighting with them tooth and nail to give me my cards.. and now i'm getting them.. WOooooo!!
rofl.gif
wtf.gif
rofl2.gif
cry.gif

rix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shipping takes approximately 2 weeks to where I live.

Once you receive the flashcard + microSD, just test it with the latest firmware and some games and homebrew.
You should notice immediately if the card is defective.
If it's working fine, then smile...enjoy...and play...

Although I never received a defective/broken card, sometimes I order an extra card.
Just to be on the safe side and to have a backup card in the house.
Could be handy for multiplay, when somebody comes along with a DS without a flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2