Hacking Just got my Acekard 2i

Ginger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the card to replace my M3 DS Real when I couldn't save on a game and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any issues yet, I don't have the save problem, and setting it up and updating the wifi, cheats, loaders and such was extremely easy thanks to the wiki and skinning it was just as simple. Thanks to everybody who provided documentation to make it so easy.

So, is there anything some of you may do thats fun with your Acekard that isn't covered in the wiki? Such as homebrew and stuff? I was just taking in suggestions/recommendations on where to go now with the card. Thanks!

Also, whats your favorite themes? So far I like the ZELDA that came with the AKAIO download, and Ultamario.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that the Ultamario skin can actually cause crashes but I haven't used it myself, and I think the problem had something to do with the calendar.
My favorite themes are made by revo2 (his last 3 Acekard themes are incredible!) Steampunk AK2, Super Mario AK2 are both very nicely animated, and the Phoenix theme is an exceptional use of dark colors (because it takes special attention to do a dark theme because true black is transparent).
I have also made a handful of themes, not quite near that quality, but my simple Hatsune Miku and Black Rock Shooter themes are my favorite between myself and a couple of my friends.

As far as homebrews though, the ones I have liked the most are DSCovered (which is an AKAIO compatible interface replacement), the twitter client, the bash.org reader. I don't know what interests you though, so I'd recommend you just browse the homebrews on FileTrip or on the NDS Homebrew forum.

edit: punctuation

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I bought my AK2i 2 weeks after i got my M3i zero.I couldn't resist to have AK2i after reading all review about AKAIO fw.I fell in love with the intuitive and beautiful GUI compare to SAKURA GUI (no difference with moonshell)...I use the NEW SUPER MARIO theme from ndstheme...thanks to the theme creator...

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well there's lots of things you can do with your AK, watch movies and look ast pictures and more with moonshell. Read comics and manga's with Comicbookds. Read books with the flips games. Download homebrew straight to flashcart with gameup. Cheat with .dat or .xml database. Update loaders and chaets[now from gbatemp databse also] straight into your flashcart readyto use. Play nes roms with nesds, play sega genesis roms with jenesisds, play GB and GBC games with lameboy. Portable pokesav on your flashcart with chase-san's PPSEds. and i think that sums it all up.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto