Gaming Just got a switch lite, any good freebies on the eshop?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jump rope challenge is the only one I know of by memory.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh, one of the pokemon games as well.

Reactions: Sneethan

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
jump rope challenge is the only one I know of by memory.

oh, one of the pokemon games as well.

Jump rope is useless as i dont have joy cons and there are 2 pokemon games, quest and cafe mix. I have both. demos count too btw

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
octopath traveler demo as well. I forgot about lack of joycons, sorry.

there are a few other demos, but that's one thing lacking on the switch. I wish there was a demo for every game. bad thing is there's no way to remove demos from your nintendo account. you can delete them, but they'll be in your history. I buy digital only, so it's frustrating when I've had to redownload things, only to accidentally select a demo of a game that I own the full version of.

edit: btw, octopath traveler for some strange reason has its own page for the demo as it's not listed with the game, at least when I downloaded it.

Last edited by godreborn,

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
octopath traveler demo as well. I forgot about lack of joycons, sorry.

there are a few other demos, but that's one thing lacking on the switch. I wish there was a demo for every game. bad thing is there's no way to remove demos from your nintendo account. you can delete them, but they'll be in your history. I buy digital only, so it's frustrating when I've had to redownload things, only to accidentally select a demo of a game that I own the full version of.

Fair point, i do think there are a lack of demos on the eshop. For example, i want a good job demo. On the topic of the history feature, it would not be hard to put in a sort feature.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragon quest xi has a demo as well (just remembered that). I never beat the demo, but I've heard it's quite lengthy. and, the save can be transferred to the full game.

I once called Nintendo about that demo being in history. they claimed there was a way to delete it, but everything I've found online, including Nintendo itself, says you can't. I don't know what the guy was talking about.

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
dragon quest xi has a demo as well (just remembered that). I never beat the demo, but I've heard it's quite lengthy. and, the save can be transferred to the full game.

I once called Nintendo about that demo being in history. they claimed there was a way to delete it, but everything I've found online, including Nintendo itself, says you can't. I don't know what the guy was talking about.

I honestly dont know why they cant put a sort feature in the redownload software menu.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno. I love the switch, but I wish nintendo were more like sony in at least fixing things while also adding more features. it's like they just fix things or make it harder for pirates and screw legit users.

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
dunno. I love the switch, but I wish nintendo were more like sony in at least fixing things while also adding more features. it's like they just fix things or make it harder for pirates and screw legit users.

yeah...

Although i think what they are trying to do is create a minimalist ux with a modern design and minimal distractions. Then again, the ps4 has a good ux design anyway.

Reactions: godreborn

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you so much! but games like ninjala and fortnite dont need nso so does brawlhalla? it uses independant servers.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot about that kirby clash game. I downloaded it but haven't played it.
Not going to lie, I LOVED Super Kirby Clash. This is one of the few games that does In-Game Purchases right. The MAX Pack costs $40, but once you buy it, you get a virtually infinite supply of the premium currency (2000 every 12 hours), so there is absolutely no reason to ever pay more than $40. I played about 10 hours and loved it, got the MAX pack, and now I have no idea how many hours I've played. Fantastic game, and the best implementation of Free-to-Start I have ever seen.

Thank you so much! but games like ninjala and fortnite dont need nso so does brawlhalla? it uses independant servers.
Even if games have independent servers, any sort of online play requires NSO because of Nintendo's limitations on the platform.

Edit: Turns out I was wrong. Some games, like Ninjala, do NOT require NSO.

Last edited by Supercool330,
Reactions: godreborn

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
I also finished deltarune on pc should i replay it and beat the secret boss or just give it a miss and buy undertale which i put a few hours into?

Sneethan

OP
Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
Not going to lie, I LOVED Super Kirby Clash. This is one of the few games that does In-Game Purchases right. The MAX Pack costs $40, but once you buy it, you get a virtually infinite supply of the premium currency (2000 every 12 hours), so there is absolutely no reason to ever pay more than $40. I played about 10 hours and loved it, got the MAX pack, and now I have no idea how many hours I've played. Fantastic game, and the best implementation of Free-to-Start I have ever seen.

Even if games have independent servers, any sort of online play requires NSO because of Nintendo's limitations on the platform.

Then what about ninjala? does it need nso?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-