I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I just received my DSTWO.
smile.gif

I'm searching around for cool stuff I can put into it. (plugins, etc.) I may be searching high and low, but there might be some things I'm missing. so if anyone can recommend good plugins or homebrews then feel free to tell me.
biggrin.gif
Thanks!

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would first switch from the default menu to one of the more functional alternatives with arg support. This will, among other things, allow you to boot NES and SNES games directly from the menu (provided you have installed the latest versions of those emulators). I personally use iMenu, but I hear BAGPlug is great too.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
BAGSFC r3

and GBA 1.21 with the config txt

avoid ireader and get iplayer

pretty much

edit : also avoid mame plugin for now too early release to be called working

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
The big ones are NDSGBA 1.21 (NOT the latest, which is 1.30 because it breaks game_config.txt reading and only fixes a couple of obscure Japanese games), CATSFC v3 (v4 is being worked on and will have automatic speedhacks like SnemulDS), and DS2x86 (which can run Windows 3.0 in Standard Mode with about 15MB of RAM, though with crashing issues. Windows 3.1 support is being looked at). There is of course the video player which works nicely for divx/xvid as long as it is 480p or lower (I use 320x240, 512k video, 192k audio and it works great). The iReader plugin isn't very good (won't work with many .txt files from gamefaqs), use moonshell instead. I also have nesDS and Lameboy on there, but those are not DSTwo specific.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir_Voe said:
I would first switch from the default menu to one of the more functional alternatives with arg support. This will, among other things, allow you to boot NES and SNES games directly from the menu (provided you have installed the latest versions of those emulators). I personally use iMenu, but I hear BAGPlug is great too.

I use iMenu as the standard menu, but I have the DS Game button set to boot BAGPlug instead of DS_GAME

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
I have another question. Instead of starting a new thread about it ill ask it here. This is functioning on 3DS correct? if it is is it region free (as the 3DS is region locked)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1