Just dance 3 freezes on startup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JesperJacobsen, Mar 9, 2012.

Mar 9, 2012
  1. JesperJacobsen
    OP

Newcomer JesperJacobsen Member

When the game loads, and hits the place, where you have to press A to accept, that you have room around you.
    at that point, the controllers shut down, i can't turn them on again, and after some time, the screen goes black.... i have to hold down the powerbutton to turn off the wii.

at Wii backup manager it says, it is for IOS 56, game index is 0, it is pal and wbfs type, it has a G partition, and has write/read access

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    have you performed the tests on your hard drive that DeadlyFoez asked you to do? I'm telling you from now, you're not going to get very many positive responses to any further questions you may have until you do that... I'm just telling you how it is.

Or, try a different hard drive entirely and see if that makes a difference... although you should still do the HDD test Foez recommended.

3. JesperJacobsen
    OP

Newcomer JesperJacobsen Member

i did try another one, it diden't work either, and i diden't perform the test

4. pwsincd

Member pwsincd Garage Flower

United Kingdom
    Fault finding is essentially a process of ellimination , testing your drive being one of those processes.