Just Dance 2023

AmD950

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Seems you have to rewrite the save file (not cache files) from time to time, as the game will 'update' your save file in some occassions.

Reactions: mathew77

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So does the non-russian version have issues when changing language or do I have to reload save->change language every time?

vinson77

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So does the non-russian version have issues when changing language or do I have to reload save->change language every time?
Not on my end nor my buddies. Have been playing the game in English Language since we have created our Offline Mod last weekend.

secretsa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, thanks for making it possible to play Just Dance 2023 even that the game is almost fully based for online... I have a question... the BTS songs Dynamite and Boy with Luv have a normal and a EXTREME version. But I can only play Boy with Luv in extreme and Dynamite only in normal version. Is there any chance of playing the other dance choreos?

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big thanks to all involved in getting this up and running - the kids are now happy!

Question - with this method, can we assume that it is possible to add extra songs? There is apparently a subscription service with a lot more songs available online.

Cheers.

Reactions: vinson77

HUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
excuse me i have a quaestion please, should i rename the folder 00 to cache.0001 in emulator cache because the way it's totally different

vinson77

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can I ask how you change the game back to english? Where in game?
There's a Gear Icon on the left tab. Simply select the option with the speaker in it. You can change to your preferred language by going to the bottom most item.
Post automatically merged:

excuse me i have a quaestion please, should i rename the folder 00 to cache.0001 in emulator cache because the way it's totally different
If you have been able to run JKSV on your emulator, and created all 3 save game caches based on the instructions. You'll see cache.0000, cache.0001, and cache.0002 inside your Save File folder. You just then need to copy the contents of 00, 01, and 02 inside their respective cache.0000, cache.0001, and cache.0002 folders.

Reactions: soccerstarr2

SCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You've found the SD saves directory? I tried asking in their Discord server, but no one replies to my question, they're too busy with Pokemon... sad

HUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
There's a Gear Icon on the left tab. Simply select the option with the speaker in it. You can change to your preferred language by going to the bottom most item.

If you have been able to run JKSV on your emulator, and created all 3 save game caches based on the instructions. You'll see cache.0000, cache.0001, and cache.0002 inside your Save File folder. You just then need to copy the contents of 00, 01, and 02 inside their respective cache.0000, cache.0001, and cache.0002 folders.
nice trick lemme try

HUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco

Capture d’écran (60).png
i tried but the jd23 game doesn't shown there, even if i try to make a save a click "A" but i can't select the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c