Gaming Just Dance 2

ddr4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know most of you hate Just Dance, but I know there might be some guys who actually think it's a pretty good game. Just Dance 2 is coming next Tuesday and I'm pretty excited about it, with all the new songs, new graphics, DLC!!, duets, and well, many other stuff.

Anyone else looking foward to it?

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
The original game was so poorly created that, well, there's honestly nothing to be excited about for the sequel. =/ That's my opinion.
I dunno dude. I thought it was extremely creative. The UI (user interface) is intuitive and easy to use. All the costumes used by the dancers are colorful and fun to watch. The music choices were pretty good for the most part and most of all, my children LOVE to play this game almost as much as Mario Kart Wii.

I am VERY much looking forward to JD2! Im gonna buy it actually.

ddr4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The menus of Just Dance dones't look good, I can admit that. But the characters, dances, song selection, the decition to use real persons instead of 3D dancers, were all for good. I was watching Dance Central the other day, and it lacks of personality. Just Dance has its own "theme" for every song, and they fit perfectly.

To finish, Just Dance brings people together and they have FUN. Watch some Dance Central performances on E3, GamesCom, etc, people is not enjoying and having a blast as they do on Just Dance.

So yes, I'm one of those millions who bought / supports JD
biggrin.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol, I might get this, when JD came out, I didn't have a Wii, got mine this summer, so i'll just catch up by starting off with JD2.

Lol there are JD haters too? Wow....people hate JD and JB. (JB isn't a game, it's something worse)

freezeburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a bday party or a family get together and you want to get things more fun you can just turn on JD and it will have people dancing and laughing and just have a great time. It does have a simple menu but the song selection is just right because it has a song for just about anyone and with JD2 it will now be twice the fun
wink.gif

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just Dance, despite all the haters, is one of the best party games on the Wii. It's just outrageously funny when you play it with friends or family. Who cares if the motion detection is not the greatest, just as long as you're having so much fun? I saw a 3-year-old kid playing it (obviously just doing random gestures) and he still managed to get his gauge 33% full. But the real fun is watching people make fools of themselves playing it. Song selection was pretty good too, and the dancers were very good on screen. I can't wait to try JD 2.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Is just patetic this shit sells more than Monster Hunter 3, Mad World, Galaxy 2 and many other better games. The worse part, is the game doesn´t recognizes where is the WiiMote, so, it doesn´t matter what the fuck you do with the WiiMote.

If you want a game for play with friends, at last, get Wii Party. It´s more original, 5 times better, and it has an extra WiiMote for present.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OffTopic: For a second the title said "Just Cause 2"

Ontopic: No, the first game sucked, the second game will suck, the 1millionth game will suck, so no, just... no.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Just Dance is not one of my *first games chosen!!!!1*, but at least, I enjoy listening to some old songs and dancing like the one shown at video.

And anyways, Just Dance while it may be "horrible", its get quite better when you find the "magic".

Quite nice game on Wii to be developed by Ubishit, it really does its job.

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
The worse part, is the game doesn´t recognizes where is the WiiMote,

What are you talking about?? Anyways back on topic, the first game was like an ok to little kids, personally I'm not excited about a sequel of it.

ddr4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't know why you guys complain about the move detection. I can certainly do every song and get GREATS + OK all the time. Many people thing they're doing the movements correctly, and they're not.

People is just dumb.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first game was quite slick and all, but the motion recognition was simply awful. I have nothing against dancing games, and will be the first to get Dance Central for Kinect. It's just the Wii Remote and Nunchuk really don't have the necessary precision for this kind of game.

Ferriske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it the other day and the kids seem to like it ... so as long as it keeps them happy I think it's a good game.

I wouldn't play it it's not my thing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum