wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I own an up to date 3DS which I primarily use with a cartridge of Pokemon X and OR. I bought a 2DS to homebrew and use to hack pokemon into my games. I have a copy of cubic ninja as well. I did not update the 2DS at all and it came at version 6.0.0.12U. I used the ninjhax to launch homebrew. I then put my X cart in and updated it to the minimum version needed to play X. Now I don't know how to export the save files from the carts to add hacked pokemon. I tried the save game exporter on homebrew but it doesn't give me any option to select the game to manage and launches directly into the black screen with the Press A, Press B, and Press X prompts. I was wondering if I needed to change the carts, but when I take the Cubic Ninja card out the screen goes out and I get the cart has been removed error and to press the home button to return the the home screen. I'm not sure what to do from here so could anyone help me?

Thank you

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I'll give it a shot, after doing the rxTools thing then redo the cubic ninja hack? Then where do I go from there?

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what use Cubic Ninja in place of that first guide you linked? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, I'm completely new to this

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what use Cubic Ninja in place of that first guide you linked? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, I'm completely new to this
okay just do these in order.

start with this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update-(rxTools-2.5.2)

once you're done with that, do this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)

then do this even though you're already on 9.2.0: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(9.2.0-Downgrade)

then follow the rest of the guide as usual

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay just do these in order.

start with this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update-(rxTools-2.5.2)

once you're done with that, do this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)

then do this even though you're already on 9.2.0: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(9.2.0-Downgrade)

then follow the rest of the guide as usual
Thank you! I'm doing the first guide right now. I might call it a night after that and continue with the second link tomorrow. Thanks for the help I greatly appreciate it

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in the second link, I'm trying to do the thing to launch homebrew with the browser, but It whenever I get the the homebrew and go to menu hax it freezes on me

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in the second link, I'm trying to do the thing to launch homebrew with the browser, but It whenever I get the the homebrew and go to menu hax it freezes on me
got to 9.2.0-20U?

for this, you can use cubic ninja instead of the browser. you'll get to the homebrew launcher the same.

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got to 9.2.0-20U?

for this, you can use cubic ninja instead of the browser. you'll get to the homebrew launcher the same.
That's what I tried but when I got to menuhax I get this message: Failed to initialize AM: 0xd8e06506. The AM service is inaccessilbe. With the hblauncher payload. this should never happen. this is normal on ninjax v1.x: This app isn't usable from ninjax v1.x without any further hax

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I tried but when I got to menuhax I get this message: Failed to initialize AM: 0xd8e06506. The AM service is inaccessilbe. With the hblauncher payload. this should never happen. this is normal on ninjax v1.x: This app isn't usable from ninjax v1.x without any further hax
stop using ninjhax 1. delete cubic ninja's save file (hold L+R+X+Y at main menu) and scan this:

POST5_U_12288_8203.png

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay just did that, but it froze on me again when I tried opening menu hax, I'll have to try again tomorrow thanks for the help today

wah543

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be because I have all the files from the first step still on my SD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It must've been because I moved all those files off and now it worked.

got everything to work thank you so much for the help

Last edited by wah543,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol