Just a thought

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by natisfynest, Dec 29, 2009.

Dec 29, 2009

Just a thought by natisfynest at 8:42 PM (617 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. natisfynest
    OP

Newcomer natisfynest Member

United States
    I just recently soft modded my wii using this site and the simplistic mod. My thought is this though. It would be nice to have a complete guide to these mods from start to finish. What I mean is the soft mod part, setting up your hard drive, and the installation of a loader.

Maybe its just me but after I modded my wii I got lost/confused on what to do after that and right now am stuck my wii is modded but I dont know if I have my harddrive set up right and when I do get it to read my wii either reboots or gives me a error 002.

I understand that this section of the board is for the hacking portion only but seeing how all these topics have been made to make shit as easy as possible I thought this would be a great idea to think about [​IMG]

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Most guides do 2/3. Setting up a hard drive just requires making a partition, setting it to WBFS (which most WBFS managers do), and adding games.

3. natisfynest
    OP

Newcomer natisfynest Member

United States

I could swear the only one I seen have the back uploader as part of the instuctions had you load neogamma which I cant get to work maybe I need to dig deeper