Jump Beat (WIP) (DS Entry)

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Nirraic, May 3, 2011.

1. Nirraic
    OP

Nirraic Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2011
    Jump Beat is a game that I've been working on for just over 2 weeks, for the homebrew bounty. this is a music platform game. instead of going into a complete explanation of this games game play, you can download it here

so far this is a demo of what the game will be like once it is completed, and a lot of this are still undecided like graphics, music and other things.

stuff planning to add:

time bar for music
    more stages
    adding some easter eggs
    and more music.

credits goto:
    JMAP - rock version of saira's song
    Cilein - character sprite

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    the character animation is really nice. the buttons on the main screen have to be hit on the text and not the actual buttons, the first time i launched it i thought the game froze. i tested on an acekard 2.1 using akaio 1.8.6a and there is no music.

-another world

3. Nirraic
    OP

Nirraic Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2011
    i'm using PAlib as well as ASlib and as far as i know akaio does not support homebrew programmed with Palib.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    PALib works flawlessly on AK's, it's a matter of ASLib.

As far as I remember, ASLib works on AK2i's, but not AK2's for the standard DS. Some differences on the PCB. In any case, I tested ASLib on Acekards 2i and even iEDGE cards and it always worked just fine.

5. RODIFIRE

RODIFIRE GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2008
    Greece
    GREECE
    I am using an acekard 2.1 (akaio 1.8.6a) and have blackscreen whys that? have happent in ds abattery the same (and I think and somewhere else