No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
scooby74029 said:
@bluek
and @wiibricker

overjoy has a working new di that plays .wbfs gamw files all he needs to do is figure out how to get the banners working and he will be done

right now the banners show up as gamecubegames
so it wont be to long
I know that he's working on this, just didn't released anything yet (not that I'm suspicious, just saying...). Though, Sorg made many other additions and fixes (I really like his version of BootMii, which allows to Auto-Boot from USB without any SD/Priiloader needed, NTFS-Support, etc.).

And, are you saying that he's trying to make an (open) Banner-Player for the Wii? I know that there is already a project which does this, and shouldn't be that hard to port according to the owner, but wow...that would be impressive. Though, and I'm sorry to say this, but imo, no loader would be ready to use this, and if you would modify one, it would look half-baked (except WiiFlow, but the memory there is pretty full already, so dunno if possible). Doing this would require a new layout with the banners in mind, in my opinion.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Blue-K said:
I know that he's working on this, just didn't released anything yet (not that I'm suspicious, just saying...). Though, Sorg made many other additions and fixes (I really like his version of BootMii, which allows to Auto-Boot from USB without any SD/Priiloader needed, NTFS-Support, etc.).

You sure it can autoboot without priiloader? I've never used uniiloader (I've been meaning to) but IIRC it uses IOS253. Wouldn't u need priiloader installed to be able to autoboot IOS253/uniiloader from USB? The only way I can see it not requiring priiloader to autoboot into uniiloader is if sorg also installed something to boot2 on capable wii's, but I doubt he would've done that... I mean, nothing beats bootmii@boot2.

And, are you saying that he's trying to make an (open) Banner-Player for the Wii? I know that there is already a project which does this, and shouldn't be that hard to port according to the owner, but wow...that would be impressive. Though, and I'm sorry to say this, but imo, no loader would be ready to use this, and if you would modify one, it would look half-baked (except WiiFlow, but the memory there is pretty full already, so dunno if possible). Doing this would require a new layout with the banners in mind, in my opinion.

This would be an awesome feature, but I agree that memory/speed is a concern of mine regarding adding this... especially on emu-nand usb-loaders which are slower to begin with. If it can be added without making anything slower, I say why not... but that's a big "if"

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
XFlak said:
You sure it can autoboot without priiloader? I've never used uniiloader (I've been meaning to) but IIRC it uses IOS253. Wouldn't u need priiloader installed to be able to autoboot IOS253/uniiloader from USB? The only way I can see it not requiring priiloader to autoboot into uniiloader is if sorg also installed something to boot2 on capable wii's, but I doubt he would've done that... I mean, nothing beats bootmii@boot2.
Woops, you're right, my bad, sorry. It seems to use IOS253 for USB and better flexibility, but I launch this IOS via Priiloader. Sorry again
blush.gif

This would be an awesome feature, but I agree that memory/speed is a concern of mine regarding adding this... especially on emu-nand usb-loaders which are slower to begin with. If it can be added without making anything slower, I say why not... but that's a big "if"
Exactly. I don't think that modding an existing loader would be a good idea (not only design-wise, but also from the memory point), making a light one, from the ground up, seems better. Then again, I'm a noob at coding, and maybe I understood scoobys answer wrong, who knows.

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
Version 2 out on first post!!

added check for uneek
added background for start up
added icon to apps folder
added check for game ios in game settings menu
fixed themedownloader

want to change folder still
want to fix cheats still
want to fix return to optiion still

and anything else i can add or fix?
just download V2 and copy folder to apps folder
you all can get rid of version 1

hope everone enjoy's!!!!

Wizarck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm kind of noob with the nand emulation thing so i will ask... can i play any rockband DLC with this JoyGX ?? i suppose it cuz it is already in the emulated nand but i'll rather to ask...
unsure.gif
another question, does it support usb instruments?? uniiloader doesn't... T.T i read that the emulated nand doesn't support usb device =/ sry for my bad english.. i'm from venezuela
rolleyes.gif

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
yes

you can play dlc for all music games

instruments work fine i play rb2 and rb3 all the time

joyGX only works with uneek for now

if you need them i have tools to download all rb2 rb3 and some guitar hero dlc
and it will install it to your emu nand

if you have any more questions ask i am usually on here everyday

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wizarck said:
I'm kind of noob with the nand emulation thing so i will ask... can i play any rockband DLC with this JoyGX ?? i suppose it cuz it is already in the emulated nand but i'll rather to ask...
unsure.gif
another question, does it support usb instruments?? uniiloader doesn't... T.T i read that the emulated nand doesn't support usb device =/ sry for my bad english.. i'm from venezuela
rolleyes.gif

instruments must work with uneek =>r150

i use uneek r155 and instruments doesn't work ....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here