Joycon white Shell problem (myriann brand)

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by GeraltOfRivia, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:11 PM.

1. GeraltOfRivia
    OP

GeraltOfRivia Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2018
    Italy
    Hey there guys, I wanted so bad white pair Joycon, unfortunately Nintendo didn't made officially so I bought from Amazon the white shell from myriann. Right Joycon went fine and the shell body matches almost perfectly to make all the buttons work properly. The problems comes with the left one: when I combine the two shell body(rear and front) the ZL button doesn't have the space to get pressed, it stands still no matter what , stucked into the shell and I can't press it.. anyone else with the same issue? Any advice or information will be highly appreciated! Thank to everyone for your time!

2. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    @g00s3y has probably dealt with more of these than anybody.

g00s3y and GeraltOfRivia like this.
  3. GeraltOfRivia
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2018
    Italy
    Thanks @hippy dave for your reply! Mr. @g00s3y , sorry if I bother you, could you please give any help? Thanks for your precious suggestions guys! ;)

4. g00s3y

g00s3y Asshole

Aug 6, 2008
    United States
    FL
    On some, these 3 nubs have too much plastic, and won't let the trigger be pressed. Just try putting the original back on, and see if the button works. If it does, most likely, you'll have to file down those 3 nubs.

[​IMG]

manzhen, GeraltOfRivia and Xyphoseos like this.
  5. GeraltOfRivia
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2018
    Italy
    Thank you so much for your suggestions! I will try it!