trigao

Ninten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, im concerned about a thing
Despite i think the joycon is well builted and solid, the buttons imo arent, i mean, its just a tactil button like gba sp
I very worried about its durability using in heavy duty games like bayonetta ,mashing in megaman x collection or even hyrule warriors
I just dont play those kinda games because of that

What do you guys think?? Am i being over cautious?
Im in my way to get a pro controller tho

Somes can say i can buy another joycon if mine broken, sure, despite the fact where i live a SINGLE joycon can costs about 65 USD, a pair about 120 USD and a pro controller about 110 hahahahaha

mikexd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Yup, Joycon durability is crap. I just finished replacing my lock-latches since they got worn and joycons would start to fall off the console. And I dont think it will b too much before I need to replace a joystick.

Best you can do is hard-gaming with a pro controller

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
The Switch in its entirety is one of the flimsiest and most poorly manufactured Nintendo device I've ever had my hands on. The amount of issues that can come from purchasing a brand new console is ridiculous. However, they've at least made the console incredibly easy to service. If you end up breaking something, it's not hard to replace. The fact that the controllers pop right off the console is a godsend for repair. Broke the whole left or right side of your console? Buy a new one!

Reactions: XxShalevElimelechxX

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Switch in its entirety is one of the flimsiest and most poorly manufactured Nintendo device I've ever had my hands on.
I see you have never held a 2DS or new 2DS XL. If there were expensive devices built like a literal childrens' toy, it is them. I'd say they were impressive if the 2DS wasn't such a piece of shit with no 3D, no internet switch, one speaker, and a single screen pretending to be two.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, im concerned about a thing
Despite i think the joycon is well builted and solid, the buttons imo arent, i mean, its just a tactil button like gba sp
I very worried about its durability using in heavy duty games like bayonetta ,mashing in megaman x collection or even hyrule warriors
I just dont play those kinda games because of that

What do you guys think?? Am i being over cautious?
Im in my way to get a pro controller tho

Somes can say i can buy another joycon if mine broken, sure, despite the fact where i live a SINGLE joycon can costs about 65 USD, a pair about 120 USD and a pro controller about 110 hahahahaha
I mean I had played 150 hours of botw and 90 of Hyrule warriors on the same joycons no issues

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long you don't crazy with using your joy con, you should be fine, I play handheld mode like 95% of the time and custom made one, and my joy cons are fine. Then again everything is replaceable since you can replace the joy con and the tablet if needed since transferring, is allowed.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I see you have never held a 2DS or new 2DS XL. If there were expensive devices built like a literal childrens' toy, it is them. I'd say they were impressive if the 2DS wasn't such a piece of shit with no 3D, no internet switch, one speaker, and a single screen pretending to be two.
Haha, I had a 2DS! You're right, being advertised as it was, it certainly wasn't as durable as its advertisements had led people to believe.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
After around 200 hours of BotW and 100 hours SMO, the a and x buttons on my right joycon aren't working very well anymore. They either stick after being pressed for a moment, or produce a weird noise. I'll probably replace the joycon in the coming days.

D

Deleted User

I've had to replace joysticks and latches on a few already they are really not the same build grade as the switch pro controller sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...