Hacking Joy-cons not working after resetting from Android 10 from switchroot, help!

Kouta928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was using android to watch some crunchyroll but decided to go to my cfw again, tried to reset the console but I thing it crashed so I turned it off and entered hekate, booted to atmosphere and now I can't connect both my joy-cons, still waiting for my sd card to write my backup from a day ago, but I can't seem to even find my joy-cons on windows when I search on bluetooth, did something crazy happen and killed them?

Kouta928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In case someone else had the same thing, I wrote my old rawnand back and updated my system, still nothing but I now think it's the joycons that have basically no battery, ordered a charger and a couple more joycons just in case, if I figure it out will keep it updated here, that sucks tho xD

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In case someone else had the same thing, I wrote my old rawnand back and updated my system, still nothing but I now think it's the joycons that have basically no battery, ordered a charger and a couple more joycons just in case, if I figure it out will keep it updated here, that sucks tho xD
Just leave them connected to the Switch in HOS for a while while plugged in. I wasn't able to charge my dead JoyCons using the official charging grip, had to have them plugged directly into the console and then they would charge.

Reactions: Kouta928

Kouta928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought it would but they still seem dead after leaving them connected for the night, I can use my swith with the 8bitdo adapter and a dualshock 4 but these joycons can't seem to be turning on at all, they already had that problem that the lights wouldn't work anymore but from what I read that's a flat cable thing easy to solve, the only shitty thing is that since the lights don't turn on it's hard to know if they're working now

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it would but they still seem dead after leaving them connected for the night, I can use my swith with the 8bitdo adapter and a dualshock 4 but these joycons can't seem to be turning on at all, they already had that problem that the lights wouldn't work anymore but from what I read that's a flat cable thing easy to solve, the only shitty thing is that since the lights don't turn on it's hard to know if they're working now
Do you use emuMMC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway