Hardware Joy Con Drift Fix on ModdedSwitch

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been constantly having the infamous Joy-Con Drift. According to the tutorials, they say to have an Internet Connection to update the joy-con. I have a modded Switch and Modded Switches don't have an Internet Connection. Is there another way to fix the Joy-con Drift WITHOUT a screwdriver?

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh? fixing drift with an internet connection? i've never heard about that
There is a tutorial where the guy says to update the controllers by going into the settings and updating the Joy-Con. To update the Joy-Con, you need an Internet Connection.

Reactions: minka

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been constantly having the infamous Joy-Con Drift. According to the tutorials, they say to have an Internet Connection to update the joy-con. I have a modded Switch and Modded Switches don't have an Internet Connection. Is there another way to fix the Joy-con Drift WITHOUT a screwdriver?
You can update your joy cons without an internet connection. Update your Switch to 10.0.3 and then attempt to update them. You don't have to be connected to the internet. Use ChoiDujourNX to update to 10.0.3 on a hacked system.

Another thing that can help is cleaning your joy con controller sticks with 90% isopropyl alcohol.

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can update your joy cons without an internet connection. Update your Switch to 10.0.3 and then attempt to update them. You don't have to be connected to the internet. Use ChoiDujourNX to update to 10.0.3 on a hacked system.

Another thing that can help is cleaning your joy con controller sticks with 90% isopropyl alcohol.

Thank you! ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.