JK Save Manager for Homebrew Launcher?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Master Dimentio, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    Is there a way to get JK's Save manager or a save manager that automatically deletes secure values on the Homebrew Launcher as apposed to installing it via CIA? I'm trying to get my friend into hacking but he's leery about going all out soft modding his 3DS to the point of Installing CIA's. I told him the safest way to go is start by launching homebrew and going from there which is why I'm asking.

2. CeeDee

CeeDee hm?~

May 4, 2014
    United States
    somewhere
    I believe a 3DSX build exists now.

3. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    What is that and where can I find it? Is it a save manager that delete secure values to help me with a game like Animal Crossing New Leaf?

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases

Use the latest release. Move the 3DS folder to the root of the SD card then launch the Homebrew Launcher. It should work with ACNL just like the CIA version does.

5. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    Can you link me to the root set up to how it should be for the first time launching Homebrew launcher? Specifically for someone with an Old 3DS through use of OOT3D Hax? Once I find that I should have everything. It's late so I must be going to bed now.

6. LinkSoraZelda

LinkSoraZelda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2015
    United States
    Land of the Rising Orange
    You can also use FBI 2.0, but it doesn't automatically delete secure values. You have to click a dedicated button.

7. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Download the starter pack from here. The link is under the Preparing your SD Card section. Extract the starter pack and move the contents within the starter folder (aka the 3ds folder and the boot.3dsx) to the root of your SD card. Don't forget to add the JKSM 3DS folder to the root of your SD card as well. Launch OOT and load up the Homebrew Launcher.The link is under the Preparing your SD Card section. Extract the starter pack and move the contents within the starter folder (aka the 3ds folder and the boot.3dsx) to the root of your SD card. Don't forget to add the JKSM 3ds folder to the root of your SD card as well. Launch OOT and load up the Homebrew Launcher. JKSM should be there.

8. Master Dimentio
    OP

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    So I tried launching OOT3D's hacked launcher file on my Old 3DS. The launcher is set to the old 3ds's latest firmware. It just isn't showing the booting screen but instead it crashes.. Is something missing?

[​IMG]

Last edited by Master Dimentio, Jul 6, 2016