ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have this youtube channel and it's not as popular as I'd want it to be. I've decided to start anew, but I need some help. What would be a good name for my virtually all purpose channel. I'll mostly cover mods, hacks, reviews, games, technology, and I'd love to bring attention to GBATemp by having a news session every week where I read off important news feeds from the site. I wanted to do a video a day. Below is what I have so far as what type video I'd do that day.

Monday - Reviews
Tuesday -
Wednesday - News
Thursday -
Friday - Gameplay (Where I play through a game)
Saturday - Possible Live show to interact with my viewers)
Sunday - Make up day (just in case I missed a video during the week)

As you can see I need something for Tuesday and Thursday. Any ideas. Maybe I can intergate my old channel with the new want? I don't know. I just want to have a good channel with lots of viewers. If anyone wants to see my old channel click the button in my signature.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How about retro day? You review and play through a classic old game or review some old equipment from back in the day. As for names I'm afraid I suck at that department.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
How about retro day? You review and play through a classic old game or review some old equipment from back in the day. As for names I'm afraid I suck at that department.
Wouldnt it be almost the same as the Angry Video Game Nerd? but without the swearing and stuff?

You could review homebrew games (if your bothered)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny