Hacking jerky wiimote when running games from usbloader

Diabolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem with my controller when running games from usbloader.
It kinda halts for a second every now and then. It doesnt get disconnected or anything.

Example:
Running with Link in a straight direction, he suddenly stop running and then he continues. Or aiming with the slingshot, the crosshair briefly freezes.

It is no problem when running emulators, or in the menus.

I have not tried a real game yet
blush.gif

Running IOS249 Waninkoko. System Menu 4.3

Diabolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just a week old, Verbatim 320 GB.
The game it self doesnt halts just the input from the controller.
Not sure that this has anything to do with the usbloader. Or if i need some kind of patch to some IOS.

Diabolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendos own wiimote, and batteries have been replaced, wiimote resynced, Other bluetooth emitting hardware turned off.

What I maby think is the cause is that I accidently updated the wii(though i already had the latest updates) after all the softmodding, so I had to redo some of the stuff to get it all to work again.

However, since I had a nand backup in storage I also tried using that, but with the same results.

Is it possible that the update made some hidden/deep under cover updates to corrupt something?

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be.
I'd re-hack it with ModMii from our Wii Hacking forum.
That'll overwrite and update any missing IOS's and also install cIOS rev 20, Hermes 5.1, and maybe install Configurable USB loader too, my drive is formatted FAT32, and never a problem.
ModMii has options to install all or as you choose.

Diabolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Think I have found the problem more or less. Well at least when it occurs. It looks like the hard drive is loosing power/connection ( the lights from the drive turns black and i feel on the hard drive that something is going on in there ) and when that occurs the wii stops recieving input from the wiimote.

I assume that something is wrong when the wii is trying to read from the hard drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol