OP
Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
Hail all!
I'm playning with my backup of Echoes of Time, but i'm asking a thing, when the PAL versione came out, can i use the .sav file on the Pal version too? And if not, can i patch the save to make it work with PAL version?
Thanks, SmileMan.
smile.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
PAL only existed for TV games, it's a TV signal format. I am going to assume you mean if Japanese savegame and European or US game that will be released will have compatibility with one another. The answer is uncertain. Some games can hotswap saves, for example the GBA Pokemon FR/LG as far as I know can use JAP saves in the ENG games.

I do not know what kind of game Echoes of Time is, but if you've had to name characters or places in it you'll be stuck either with their Japanese names or garbled ones in the English versions. Several events may be unexpectedly triggered/untriggered in the game preventing progress, your map location may be screwed up or the game might simply tell you the savegame is corrupt.

It's a gamble, and there is no such thing s a JAPENG convertor since each game has its very own save specifics. You will have to give it a try once you get the English version, it's the only way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh