Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
this pretty lady
she's losing her mom from a stage 4 breast carcinoma and there's a chance it runs in the family
I tend to take real good care of her since the only thing that I can do is to be there for her and love her with all my heart
IMG_0411.JPG
photo unrelated ofc, a drunken derp night, trying to get away from everything

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
This year I'm resolved to upgrade from this old friend, but I must work hard in order to do it. It's time for me to move into the PC MASTER RACE as it should. In the pic you can see my 8 year old buddy that I still use to this moment, and it's composed by a CRT monitor that's starting to malfunction and flicker (with a 1024x768 resolution) , and with an AMD Semprom 26000+, Nvidia GeForce 4000, two 40gb HDD, 1.5 GB of RAM, and no mousepad, I've been able to live through multiple windows and linux installs. I remember this thing was capable of running doom 3 in it's prime, when that meant something. My objective is to buy and build my own gaming pc, but that means I have to get my first job and save enough money through the year, and with my career as a plus, it means it's going to take a little bit of time and effort to pull this through. I also need to research a little bit about what parts are available here, their prices, and how to build it. I'm sure I'll be able to pull this through, but it's not going to be easy.

Attachments

• IMG_21252.jpg
    IMG_21252.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 174

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poorly drawn picture of a view in Terrestria.
ofNXIaY.png

Finish the first book in my series and have it self-published by the end of the year. Lose about one hundred Lbs and date around a bit. Hone my writing style and do everything in my power to be the best I can be.

tisdadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ButIShouldHaveGraduated.png

To do something with this website other than make this icon...

I have actually graduated, but I thought it would make a fun idea for a website and don't know exactly what I want to do with it yet.

wyattz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I resolve to get outside more and spend quality time with the family...

...but I'll still find moments to game. ;)

ARSe828.jpg

D-Trogh

Trophies
Website
promh.freehostia.com
XP
Country
Belgium
If I would be able to what I want to do, a miracle would have happened.
Either they invented a working time turner or time machine, or a big earthquake made the earth turn slower.
Oh well, I have one thing on my list checked already, so maybe I don't need a miracle!

s4xlyp.jpg

Edit:
I just realised I didn't use the new 12 colour set of markers my girlfriend gave me for new years; shame on me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E