Gaming Jam With the Band - LF ocarina and other fitting songs

badnat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Zelda medley is cool too... so what are some good songs that really sound great and are fun to play? The large majority of those I've tried sound like crap.

edit: Apparently that wasn't clear enough...

I'm looking for songs with an ocarina melody, or otherwise just songs that sound really good given the limitations of the game (i.e. not having real instruments).

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
badnat said:
The Zelda medley is cool too... so what are some good songs that really sound great and are fun to play? The large majority of those I've tried sound like crap.

What exactly are you asking here? >_>

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i really like dragon roost island, and ballad (that's the name in the download list, it's better known as ballad of the wind fish)
both zelda songs, and i do believe they both have ocarina for the main melody.

badnat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
badnat said:

What exactly are you asking here? >_>

Pretty much my entire request is in the topic title/description. I'm looking for songs with an ocarina melody, or otherwise just songs that sound really good given the limitations of the game (i.e. not having real instruments).

QUOTE(thedicemaster @ Jun 14 2010, 02:44 AM)
i really like dragon roost island, and ballad (that's the name in the download list, it's better known as ballad of the wind fish)
both zelda songs, and i do believe they both have ocarina for the main melody.
Thanks, I'll check them out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill