Jackson Memorial Service.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
Does anyone know what channels are airing it in the UK and times?

memorial coverage starts at 5pm GMT on CNN there's already a load of pre event stuff on now on CNN and FOX
smile.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Memorial seems to be delayed. Apaprently his casket is to be on display also. Personally I don't think that's very appropiate.

Tripwire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it would be the greatest stunt of all times if he comes jumping out of of his coffin to start his I'm not dead tour 2009 but i don't think that will happen
frown.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tripwire said:
it would be the greatest stunt of all times if he comes jumping out of of his coffin to start his I'm not dead tour 2009 but i don't think that will happen
frown.gif

That would be crazy. He jumps out and dances on his gold casket...
If that happened I'd hate him forever for spamming my TV the last week

Tripwire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sstew said:
Tripwire said:
frown.gif

That would be crazy. He jumps out and dances on his gold casket...
If that happened I'd hate him forever for spamming my TV the last week

yeah it would be realliy crazy but it would be something he will do to get so much attention ! but hey it was a great artist so he deserves a big memorial hope it will be good

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Epic! So full of emotion! That guy has so much love for him! Can't believe Paris spoke, that choked me! I just hope everyone who hated him will get off his case and just let the legend sleep peacefully! At least for every person that hates him out there, there's 1000's that love him.

R.I.P Jacko....

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished watching it. Was a very moving memorial emotionally. I felt Michael got the send off he deserved. Loved the two songs at the end.

R.I.P. King of Pop
frown.gif

T

tal32123

Tripwire said:
frown.gif
yea after the autopsy, great idea. anyway its 25 grand per ticket so thats why im not going, plus an airplane ticket

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Tripwire said:
frown.gif
God that would be amazingly awesome and funny
wink.gif

So my gf got up at 2am to watch this... Personally I wouldn't care to do that for anyone I never knew or cared about, just because he's famous.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it was pretty good. Hearing Magic Johnson, Smokey Robinson, and Brook Shields tell their stories about Michael was cool. It was so emotional hearing Paris talk though. I'll admit it; I had to fight back the tears on that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1