I've got 3 ideas for homebrew games.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LiveLatios, May 7, 2016.

1. LiveLatios
    OP

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    OK, so.. the first one would be a homebrew clone of Beat Hazard, (if you have no idea what that is.. look up a video on YouTube or something.... i'm not risking getting a warning for linking to a video that has epilepsy triggers..)

And if you just want detail, it's a shooter, that plays with your music, the more intense the music, the more intense the game gets.

Second is a homebrew clone of Crypt of the Necrodancer
    This one is safe to link, here :

There's a bunch of LUA files in the game files too, so.. yeah, if you own the game you can analyze that..

Third is possibly risk of rain? If you don't know what Risk of Rain is, it's a game that's like a platformer/shooter. And gets harder the longer you play.

Also.. Bonus question, does prBoom support mods like brutal doom? that would be amazing, and it would be better if it supported full N3DS controls

i wanted to ask about FTL, but thinking about how it plays... it wouldn't work

I'm sure these would be possible.. they aren't overly needy games...

2. CeeDee

CeeDee hm?

May 4, 2014
    United States
    somewhere
    Pewdiepie?

...Seriously?

3. LiveLatios
    OP

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    i couldn't find a better example...

4. kje123

kje123 this title is false

Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    Seattle
    "I want this and this and this and this...."

These threads are dumb. If you want to see something go make it yourself. If you don't know how, then learn.

5. LiveLatios
    OP

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    it was ideas.. don't need to throw a bucket of sass in my face, and i'm not really interested in creating homebrew for consoles, just thought they would be interesting for someone to pick up...

at least these suggestions are more possible than "Can someone port skyrim to the 3ds for me"