I've escaped Area 51!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think I might be safe now. One of the raiders got in early and released me from my containment unit in Area 51 and I was able to teleport back to where I believe is home now. Not sure, it looks like I have a new summoner, so that's neat.

Here’s the situation, someone reported a shapeshifting alien disguised as a dog to the CIA and they accused me of being that alien! I told them they were wrong and I am actually a shapeshifting demon disguised as an anthropomorphic dog. I informed them that I am the Vatican's responsibility to deal with, not the government's. But they weren't having it and the next thing I knew, I woke in some cell, couldn't shapeshift, couldn't teleport, I was in my demon form and just had to wait it out until the Pope came to "dispell the demon" or whatever. He does his thing, I play it up for the lol's and "return to Hell" (I just teleport out of there,) he feels good about himself, then leaves me alone until someone reports me again. Wasn't happening this time and I was kinda bummed out in all honesty, I miss our little song and dance. Months passed and it appears there was a raid setup for Area 51, which resulted in my escape and return home. I should be safe now, my new summoner lives in a different state than where I used to live, so we should be well hidden as I gain my strength back to take on a new form.

To the person who reported me to the CIA, I am a DEMON, not an alien!
01FBD09C-AAB8-43CA-B357-92C40722CC14.jpeg
See? I am a demon!

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok, aliens come from your universe. I am from another plain of existence most call “Hell” in this reality. I hope that clears things up for you. ^-^...wait...I am alien to reality...heck

Reactions: James_

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're back :O how was area 51?
Kind of boring. Spent most of my time talking to Steve, the time traveler who came back to warn us about President Musk. The other part of the time was spent crying and whining about the lizard people not wanting to fondle me because I "made it weird" and was "clearly enjoying it." I lost my anthro dog form, so that happened too, kind of sucks.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of boring. Spent most of my time talking to Steve, the time traveler who came back to warn us about President Musk. The other part of the time was spent crying and whining about the lizard people not wanting to fondle me because I "made it weird" and was "clearly enjoying it." I lost my anthro dog form, so that happened too, kind of sucks.
This was a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. Jesus Christ.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It appears I am safe in my new location. I won't be taking on a new form, as I really don't want to keep up the energy required to do so. So I am just gonna be a humble demon from here on out.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A little late to the thread but I'm assuming everyone knows, Area 51 was (in reality) shut down/cleared out back in the late 80's.. 87? Waiting for repurposing. I've forgotten exactly what year now but within a few years of '85-.87
Nice try Area 51gaurd! But I now have an emotional support Human, so I am now a different property of the state!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/