Hacking iv had a moded wii for awile but now i have another to mod

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its been a couple years since i moded my wii. i now have a secound one to mod.

i used letter bomb the first time. is there a new way to do it and which loader is better im currently using a old version of gx.

I have been reading about nintendont is this better then dios mios.

if i go with nintendont can i play gamecube games on the wii save to the gamecube memory card and then stick it into my actualy gamecube to continue playing.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Letter Bomb is still the best option to hack a Wii. Just make sure you have PriiLoader and BootMii installed for best brick protection.

Nintendont, in my opinion, is the best way to play GameCube games. Way better than DIOS MIOS. I've only used the emulated memory card feature but I'm pretty sure you can save to a regular memory card and then play on a real GameCube. You can either ask in the Nintendont thread or just try it out yourself.

As for loaders, I love USB Loader GX. The latest revision is 1259 if downloaded manually. I think the latest if updated from within the loader is 1256. Cyan said that he should be releasing 1260 here soon.

You don't have to have an emunand on your Wii. The main reason why someone would want one is to be able to install more WiiWare and Virtual Console games. The nand on your Wii is limited to 512MB which can fill up quick. With an emunand you can install as many games as you want and have an emunand that is several gigs in size.

I think I answered all your questions. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1