iTunes Sync Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Hakoda, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Hakoda
    OP

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    I seem to be having a very unusual problem with my iPod in terms of syncing.

1) It can't sync over 110 songs. If I do, I get "No Content" in the Music App.
    2) It won't restore the iPod. (It'll freeze)
    3) Album Art is scrambled. (see here)
    4) I can't transfer purchases. (It'll freeze)
    5) Can't sync videos. (It'll freeze)

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with iTunes 10.2.1 x64 with the iPod Touch 4G on 4.3.1, no JB. The above problems disappear if I use my sister's Windows XP or my computer's XP Mode & the iPod functions normally. I have uninstalled all Apple software using Revo Uninstaller and then reinstalled iTunes. I have deleted my library and recompiled it. I have tried a different USB port. I have restored the iPod (using a Win XP machine). I have used a new USB Connector Cable from Apple. I have gone into Device Manager and uninstalled all USB controllers. iPod passes iTunes Diagnostics. My BIOS is up-to-date.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Doing an upgrade installation of Win 7 is last resort but I can't think of anything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice