Misc It's possible to connect a original game card without ActionReplay ? ( AltWFC or Wiimmfi )

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After many problems, I managed to connect my Nintendo DS to AltWFC and then I used the GTS on the Pokémon Diamond and White 2 to get some extra Pokémon

In addition I also sent my third generation Pokémon to SoulSilver and as soon as White 2 is finished I will send everyone to the fifth

However, I have plans to buy an original Pokémon Black 1 cartridge to send all my Pokémon to Pokémon Bank and here's my problem, is there any way to connect an original game to AltWFC without needing an ActionReplay? Brazil unfortunately are charging 500 R $ for one (This is a price of a 3DS console)

I wanted to send all of my Pokémon from Third and Fourth to White 2 and send one by one to the original Black 1 cartridge via GTS (I could do this locally if I had an extra DS but unfortunately I do not)

Taking advantage of the topic I would like to ask, will all my Pokémon from the Third and Fourth Generations be lethargic even though I have used PKHex to move them from one game to another ?, it will still keep all the coach data and etc ... ?
PS: Again, sorry for my English

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not a chance in hell. if you want to use the new servers your going to need AR or a flashcard.

funny... flashcards are cheap as hell and have made the old games MORE accessible. Only thing you can't get is pokeawalker access.

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found this tutorial here that teaches you to connect a Nintendo DS (or Nintendo DS Lite) to AltWfc / Wiimmfi even using an original cartridge with no modification or Action Replay, just needing a Wii or Wii U:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiHacks/comments/93m2u8/use_wii_to_connect_ds_to_altwfc_no_action/
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDSHacks/comments/93k5my/connect_to_ds_altwfc_with_a_modded_and/

I have not gotten the test yet, but can anyone tell me if it works with Pokémon White?

I aps want to put my White 2 Pokémon that is in my R4 in my White 1 cartridge.

PS: Sorry for my english, Brzilian Here

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I found this tutorial here that teaches you to connect a Nintendo DS (or Nintendo DS Lite) to AltWfc / Wiimmfi even using an original cartridge with no modification or Action Replay, just needing a Wii or Wii U:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiHacks/comments/93m2u8/use_wii_to_connect_ds_to_altwfc_no_action/
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDSHacks/comments/93k5my/connect_to_ds_altwfc_with_a_modded_and/

I have not gotten the test yet, but can anyone tell me if it works with Pokémon White?

I aps want to put my White 2 Pokémon that is in my R4 in my White 1 cartridge.

PS: Sorry for my english, Brzilian Here
From the post...

Pokemon White/White2: Crash with Squares on the touch screen, (Colors: Red, red, red, red, green, red, green). This is likely due to some of the security measures present on these cartridges, which make even older Action Replays crash, and probably happens with other later DS games. A revision or new fork of NItroHax may be able to fix this.

In general, NitroHax doesn't work with DSi-enhanced games.

This is very interesting, though.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Soon, newly found flaw allows it. Those servers just have to implement the changes.

I'm not going to link the GitHub because I don't think some of the files provided can be on this site. I just saw it talked about on Twitter and tested the basic test server already setup with the changes.

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With a simple DNS change, You can simply do it via wifi settings with no hacking required

I had just seen this video now little

It worked for me, I finally managed to connect my White cartridge to Online without having to patcher the ROM, use the Wii or anything like it

I even got a Mewtwo on Mistery Gift xD
qQHqflK.png

Just a shame it's on Wiimmfi, I used to use AltWFC on White 2 and SoulSilver on R4

Last edited by Moon164,

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had just seen this video now little

It worked for me, I finally managed to connect my White cartridge to Online without having to patcher the ROM, use the Wii or anything like it

I even got a Mewtwo on Mistery Gift xD
qQHqflK.png

Just a shame it's on Wiimmfi, I used to use AltWFC on White 2 and SoulSilver on R4

Just tried that YouTube tutorial a few minutes ago. I was able to connect to Wiimfi with Mario Kart DS. Sadly nobody was online to play but I'm so happy that it works!

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just tried that YouTube tutorial a few minutes ago. I was able to connect to Wiimfi with Mario Kart DS. Sadly nobody was online to play but I'm so happy that it works!

I created a group in Whatsapp for people to mark matches or exchange Pokémon in Gen 4 and Gen 5, but it is only for Brazilians, I recommend doing the same is really tricky to get someone to play in Mario Kart DS Worldwide

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looks like things sure changed.... so much for "no way in hell"

I've noticed WAY more activity on pokemon classic network since this exploit... nicely done.

martinm90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I just tried it, now i can can use an original MKDS :D

Very cool, but now i need an USB AP, i dont want to change the security everytime i want to play...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==