Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm back home after a well deserved vacation. It's in the mid-teens where I live and I have two blankets on. All this stuff about christmas is far from my head.(Mostly cause I don't celebrate.)

The thing that worries me though, is my not doing any homework the whole vacation. All that was finished was math.(Which was all done by cousin on a seperate piece of paper.) Day after tomorrow is school, and I start getting into the natural loop. I hope I can finish some tomorrow.(Anybody got cramming advice?)

Let's see. Oh yeah! My KYT session is open right now. But, the only person who asked something was Edgedancer. I guess it's lonely when all I do is post in the blogs. I'm too shy to post anywhere else. So, ask question people! The first day has already gone by!

>w

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, don't worry about cramming, just get to reading and it will take care of itself. I'm struggling in the middle of exams - traditionally, we don't worry about Christmas until exams are over and done with. My 1st one is at 2:00 pm today.

But yeah, I like your icon - I cannot draw, so it looks amazing - also like the main character from TWEWTY (The World Ends with You - just needs headphones!).

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive got my GCSE Mocks this week, i done my first two today ( Biology, Chemistry ) Trust me, just do a bit of work, thn break, then another small bit and its does itself. remember to keep having breaks, maybe go on temp or play a console.

While workin dont be distracted and ul get loads done, just lisenten to music and work

hope it helps

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you check your thread now, you will see that many epople have posted. Be happy and leave the blods. I swear that the rest of the forum will not kill you... probably.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
C'mon Tekkin. time to walk outside
tongue.gif
I'll post some questions for ya if ya do
biggrin.gif