It's Been a Good Day...

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Today was a good day, Pissed off one store assistant as they was trying the usual bs when there on commission to buy a more expensive product but what made me get her pissed off about was when she said "Well if you add that 200 accessory to the 239 product its almost as much as this model that already has it pre packed... note the model she was pushing for was 799... maybe my math is off at times but 200+239=439 which is close to half the price, so I said "That's no where near close to the same price its about half the price, maybe my math is bad but its not THAT bad" she got very pissed and practically threw the product at me xD

Then for amusement while in town Tele2 the mobile network is opening a new store and was handing out leaflets as they open tomorrow, Now I am on there network and there data charges are high in my opinion so I said, "Excuse me, Why is Tele2's Data Charges so damn high when Telenor and a few others have a cap limit cost per day (10nok)" He looked so embarrassed and confused and was like "I Don't know... but come in tomorrow and we can hook you up with a deal tomorrow only 70% off contract phones" I was like... But dude I AM on your network already *Shows him my iPhone 4* and he looked even more embarrassed... so me and the girlfriend wandered off chuckling xD

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pain +1