iTouchDS Firmware v1.6

Fantasma-del-Car

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to upgrade from my M3 Simply to the Itouch because it did not accept larger size micro sd's (above 2GB). In comparison, the Itouch is a cheap card yes, but giving me some problems. And cheap until I realized that there was Acekard 2 out there. My interest at first in homebrew was the capability of having my DS work as a PDA (DSOrganize), book reader (Readmore) and mp3, video player and pic viewer (Moonshell). Unfortunately, all of these do not work properly on the Itouch. I still have not had the time to sit down and work out these issues, so I might be jumping the gun. Although, I have an Acekard 2 coming my way...but I will continue giving the Itouch a chance.

JYC673

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem with DSOrganize and Moonshell, but I found that the "Autopatch" moonshell binary works, and that DSOrganize 2.7 works too.

Fantasma-del-Car

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JYC673, did 2.7 DSOrganize have web access? I forgot. I was using the latest (3.2) on my M3 Simply. Whenever I try it, a red screen comes up on top with series of numbers. About Readmore(VAlpha): I liked it because it was a homebrew that allowed me to hold the DS like a book (and more likely to use it in public places - like reading the bible at church). It only shows up on one side of the DS (right screen) on the itouch. Im considering downloading DSLibris 1.2. Moonshell does not let my play my dpg video files...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P