iTouchDS Firmware 2.0

Hamsnibit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. Finally Figured it out. Instead of using the flash read that I already have on my computer, I used the one that came with the itouchds and then it worked fine. Oh well, maybe someone else will learn from my problem.

Nin10doWii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just had a quick question.
yaynds.gif

I wanted to know if I did anything wrong with this, it says that DS game 2244 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explrers Of Time (US) has no cheats avlaible for it. The game has been out for a few months now, I worked quite hard on No$GBA while I was waiting for my ITouchDS, because, I wanted to play DS games.

Anyway, it may or may not be the way I named my game, PMD2.nds, while the others are (DSGame#) - (GameName), Which I assume, would make no difference, since the game picks up the correct Icon. (On the DS "Menu" Screen, where you choose your games and what not.)

I did, however, manage to find and view the cheats section of every game there was avaliable, and there are a lot... What i don't understand is how each game is recognized, I know it's in Hex, because I saw: "AF01" or something, and I have an expirence with Lunar Magic, a SMW hacking program.

What I need to ask you, is how the ITouchDS recognizes games, or better yet, what "Game" does PMD2 EoT come as? And you may, or may not know, that's fine. I have a few cheats I need to use to re-make my game.

Or, if said question can't be answered, is there a way to make ITouchDS recognize No$GBA save files? I tried loading it, and It said "Loading..." Instead of "Save file not found. Creating a save file..." as it usually does.

These are my questions, and I would like some answers, if you will.

(wowthisislong)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nin10doWii said:
Hey, I just had a quick question.
yaynds.gif

I wanted to know if I did anything wrong with this, it says that DS game 2244 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explrers Of Time (US) has no cheats avlaible for it. The game has been out for a few months now, I worked quite hard on No$GBA while I was waiting for my ITouchDS, because, I wanted to play DS games.

(wowthisislong)

Have you tried downloading the latest cheat file from NARIN's cheat thread try here ??

MassDevice

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I'm new to the forums and also just got my iTouchDS this week. I think my itouchDS might be defective, I can't even get the I touch firmware to load. I drag and drop it onto my 2 gb MicroSD card and it copies over fine but as soon as I go to load it up on the NDS I only get a white screen on both screens. It does this with and without any roms on the card. Before I put anything on the card I got the normal boot.xx missing. Now that the firmware is on there I just get the white screen. I have used gba flash cards before with no issues, but this DS issue boggles the mind. Not sure it matters but I just got my NDS as well. I'm thinking of sending the itouchDS back as defective. Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

frown.gif

Thanks

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MassDevice said:
Hello,

I'm new to the forums and also just got my iTouchDS this week. I think my itouchDS might be defective, I can't even get the I touch firmware to load. I drag and drop it onto my 2 gb MicroSD card and it copies over fine but as soon as I got to load it up on the NDS I only get a white screen on both screens. It does this with and without any roms on the card. Before I put anything on the card I got the normal boot.xx missing. Now that the firmware is on there I just get the white screen. I have used gba flash cards before with no issues, but this DS issue boggles the mind. Not sure it matters but I just got my NDS as well. I'm thinking of sending the itouchDS back as defective. Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

frown.gif

Thanks

Let me guess it's in .rar format.

MassDevice

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Holaitsme,

The file I downloaded is a zip file. I used winrar to unzip it and copied (drag and drop the files onto the card) just the iTouchDS folder and boot.eng files over as per the instructions. Any suggestions?

MassDevice

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay,

I tried reformatting to FAT32 was set to FAT. I'll try reformatting again. I'll test FAT first then FAT 32 if it doesn't work. Thanks hopefully it works this time. Either way I'll let you know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo