Hacking itouch2 and m3reali

Blythe31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relatively new to the whole flashcart scene, so bare with me.
I'm just wondering if both have updatable kernels.
Also, what is the difference between both upcoming flashcarts?
Should I wait for the m3real i or pre-order the itouch2 and have it arrive in 2 days?
which one's worth it/better?

Since i'm new to the whole flashcart scene, i'm not sure which are the "name brands"
I purchased a cyclods evo for my dsl and loved it, but never looked into anything else.
I've heard a lot of hype about m3's dsi release, so I'm guessing their dsl carts were top notch?
Should I cancel my ak2i order and get this instead?

Blythe31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just recently looked up the older versions of both cards.
To me, the m3 real looks more user friendly, and overall just more aesthetically pleasing.
Also, people have stated it's a more reliable card.

So what exactly does m3 have to gain from releasing two flashcarts so closely to one another?

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody really knows what to expect from the two cards since they arn't out yet. You can go by what their predecessors are like but thats just a crapshoot. I agree with everyone else, wait a couple weeks and check out the reviews. I'm sure there will be tons a day or two after they release, if not the day they do.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
like kingfield said, one is meant to be cheaper while the other is supposed to be better (in terms of functions, stability, updates, etc).

Personally, I would cancel the acekard2i order and wait a week or two for the review of the itouch2 at the very least. Better yet, wait 3-4 weeks for a review of the m3 real i as well.

Acekard2i is alright, but there seem to be many defects (see the acekard forum on gbatemp) even with the new batch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night