Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna go ahead and say it too. I don't really like the green sleeves. Can you edit the videos so I don't see your sleeves? Kthxbai.

By the way, what's with your username? Is it a cryptic message of some sort?

dfgged

Bridges
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Godot* said:
I'm gonna go ahead and say it too. I don't really like the green sleeves. Can you edit the videos so I don't see your sleeves? Kthxbai.
sorry I don't know how to edit videos yet, but I might remake it.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dfgged said:
*Godot* said:

Can you maybe just sensor the sleeves with mosaics, or perhaps black squares?

dfgged

Bridges
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Godot* said:
dfgged said:
*Godot* said:

I repeat I don't know how

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dfgged said:
*Godot* said:
dfgged said:
*Godot* said:

I repeat I don't know how

Well... Can you delete the videos for now then?...

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys are so mean
rofl.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
perkele said:
And thanks for the unboxing video, I would've never figured out how to open the box.I struggled with my M3 Real box, can you make a video on how to open one of those too? I would appreciate it.

QUOTE(*Godot* @ Dec 30 2008, 05:40 PM) Well... Can you delete the videos for now then?...
This would probably be the best course of action. If a mod sees the green sleeves, the consequences could be dire. Only Toni is allowed to wear long green (radioactive) sleeves.

dfgged

Bridges
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
perkele said:
And thanks for the unboxing video, I would've never figured out how to open the box.I struggled with my M3 Real box, can you make a video on how to open one of those too? I would appreciate it.

QUOTE(*Godot* @ Dec 30 2008, 05:40 PM) Well... Can you delete the videos for now then?...
This would probably be the best course of action. If a mod sees the green sleeves, the consequences could be dire. Only Toni is allowed to wear long green (radioactive) sleeves.
Sadly I don't have an M3 real. My friend does have an M3 real, next time I see him I'll ask if I can borrow it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just love it when people do everything with one hand, and it takes them much longer time to do some action
dry.gif

Also, those green sleeves!! I'm not sure if they're allowed, you see, I'm one of the few people that are allowed to have long green sleeves, because it fits my profile, but you....hmmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that
laugh.gif

dfgged

Bridges
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I just love it when people do everything with one hand, and it takes them much longer time to do some action
dry.gif

Also, those green sleeves!! I'm not sure if they're allowed, you see, I'm one of the few people that are allowed to have long green sleeves, because it fits my profile, but you....hmmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that
laugh.gif
just did a remake so I'll update them by tommorrow today

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dfgged said:
Densetsu3000 said:
perkele said:

Sadly I don't have an M3 real. My friend does have an M3 real, next time I see him I'll ask if I can borrow it.

lol @ this. How bout Edge? The package is so mind boggling. You think you can make a video for that too? And make sure you open it with one hand too.

PS: No green sleeves pl0x.

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man...wierdest thread I have read (Of course, I missed the sleeves but man...sounds like a lot of bashing
tongue.gif
) A bit akward, I thought you were a girl for a while
biggrin.gif
but thanks for the video. Shows us you are commited in sharing knowledge ^^

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dfgged said:
Thanks, I'm looking forward to your next video! Maybe I'll add it to the M3 Sakura FAQ if enough people ask how to open the box with one hand. And yes, we also need a video of how to open the EDGE package.

*EDIT*
Just saw the updated video. Yay, no more green sleeves! I thought I was going to have to sleep with the lights on tonight.

Best box-opening vid I've ever seen. Thanks!

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
dfgged said:
Thanks, I'm looking forward to your next video! Maybe I'll add it to the M3 Sakura FAQ if enough people ask how to open the box with one hand. And yes, we also need a video of how to open the EDGE package.

I lol'd so much on this one
laugh.gif

Untouchable757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG thanks man. I really appreciate it. Thats so cool. Now i can safely open my itouch and i know it wont explode. You know those crazy chinese you never know what may happen

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I once tried to rip a piece of duct tape off the roll with one hand. Perhaps I'll make a topic about it and post a vid. While wearing blue sleeves. If anyone thinks I'm out of line, just say so and I'll stop. Just havin' a little fun! I'll soil my pants if he actually posts the M3 one-handed box-opening vid. I hope he realizes I'm just kidding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit