itouch ds firmware & ez flash v

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by terminal_illness, Sep 27, 2008.

Sep 27, 2008
  1. terminal_illness
    OP

Member terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Canada
    I have an Itouch Ds firmware 2.1 and i also have an ez flash v 3 in 1
    my question is this... now that itouchds has gba support for slot 2 cards will it work with my ez flash 3 in 1? ive tried and when i boot up itouch ds it says "slot 2 option pak inserted" or something, but when i go to try and run a gba title it says "no slot-2 GBA card found"

where can i find out wich slot 2 devices work on itouch ds?
    why cant my ez flash v 3 in 1 card work? seeing as its the most popular slot 2 device?

gba exploader works fine(except for the no rumble or browser options grrr.)

im starting to think i bought the wrong slot 2.

please someone help, i would love to be able to laucnch gba titles from my itouch without gba exploader

2. terminal_illness
    OP

Canada
    id appreciate some help with this, now all of a sudden gba exploader is freezing after analyzing ram.... also wo'nt load games into psram either... gbaldr loads games into nor fine but i cant save games anymore, it will say save file corrupted even when im starting a new game... for instance i loaded megaman zero 4 into nor with gba ldr and when i try to save in the game it says corrupted... wtf... it seems im screwed... it would be nice if 1 of the million people on this forum would at least respond to tell me in screwed.. i have no idea what to do

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Before you BIN your 3 in 1 .. download the ITOUCH double boot loader (SAKURA and ITOUCH) from this forum and boot exploader with SAKURA and see if it works [​IMG]

4. terminal_illness
    OP

Canada
    could you possibly supply me a link? im having troubles finding it, thank you for your help

5. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Both Sakura and the itouch dont support the 3 in 1.

6. terminal_illness
    OP

Canada
    hey i tried sakura and gba exploader still wont work niether will gbaldr... im at a loss it used to work for me(gba exploader psram setting on itouch) it just doesnt anymore... do i have a faulty unit? it worked for months, i stopped using it for less than a month and when i went to use it again it didnt work... i even tried to revert back to original versions of both itouch ds firmware and also gba exploader and still nothing...
    the only thing that works for me right now is gbaldr on itouch firmware... and still barely it wont let me save anything

7. terminal_illness
    OP

Canada
    bump, please i still need help

8. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Im using exploader 0.57 with SAKURA and my M3 REAL and it works fine both in the SAKURA and using ITOUCH firmware as part of the triple boot and it works fine in ITOUCH too!

don't see any reason why that exploader shouldn't work on an ITOUCH card [​IMG]

My suggestion would be to format the mem card and reload everything again and try with the 0.57 version of exploader [​IMG]

9. terminal_illness
    OP

Canada
    i formatted it... and reloaded itouchds firmware 2.1 also gba exploader 0.57 and it still does'nt work... nothing works. psram or NOR i cant get gba exploader to work in any way... is my 3 in 1 screwed? in psram, it freezes at loading to RAM 100% in NOR mode it freeses at writing to ram 0%

PLEASE HELP ME!!! cory's gbaldr works to load to NOR but nothing saves ever... saves do not work...

i assure you i am completely competent and have installed all of these programs properly and to the tee of all the read-mes and such...

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME ITS BROKEN SO I CAN STOP STRESSING ABOUT THIS STUPID THING

10. crazyshiza

Member crazyshiza GBAtemp Regular

Try recharging your DS with the 3 in 1 in it.