• Likes 27

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't for the ban wave

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well some do since they need to ship the games world wide in order for all stores to meet the date some need to get it early
It's like you have an obsession with ban waves. We get it. You want it to happen again. Please stop mentioning them.

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
what in the same way these people are like obsessed with fantasy monsters that fit in your pocket? but not obsessed enough to pay for it ? I call double standards on this shit !! lol

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what in the same way these people are like obsessed with fantasy monsters that fit in your pocket? but not obsessed enough to pay for it ? I call double standards on this shit !! lol
I mean, obsessed as in mentioning the ban waves every few posts or so. It may not be as often as I'm thinking but it feels like they've been mentioning it a lot.
Isn't SoslanVanWieren that hacksn guy that got banned last year?
hacksn5s4, I mean
Wouldn't surprise me.
I remember him. drove a few people nuts.
Myself included.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you guys know stores get it tomorrow or tuesday?
Some of us are just guessing based on when we know our stores shipments arrive. I work at a big box electronics store, the largest chain in America and we get our shipments tomorrow.

Most places I've heard are exactly the same or will arrive later this week. It's almost unheard of to get games in stock 3-4 weeks before launch. No, it's usually about 12-14 days before launch.

And the only reason we get then 2 weeks early instead of at the last minute should be obvious. If they don't ship the games to stores until next week, half the stores wouldn't have stock to sell on release day. Mail takes a while, inventory shipments take longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Genetic935115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When and if it leaks early, I'll turn off my wifi.
mostly today they will recieve the games on stores (at least some of them) and maybe we can get a leak of just the box on someones hands, on some page on 4 chan a dude said this:

Ok, I'm convinced I should do this, since it seems operationally easy. I'll bring a laptop in, leave it behind the cameras along with the games, begin the dump process and go back to work, then put the game back before I leave and ask you anons where to upload it. The hard part is not getting caught.

>versions
We're getting both but I doubt I'll have time or the ability to sneak back and forth so I'll go with ultra sun. My shifts are three and a half hours long.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mostly today they will recieve the games on stores (at least some of them) and maybe we can get a leak of just the box on someones hands, on some page on 4 chan a dude said this:

Ok, I'm convinced I should do this, since it seems operationally easy. I'll bring a laptop in, leave it behind the cameras along with the games, begin the dump process and go back to work, then put the game back before I leave and ask you anons where to upload it. The hard part is not getting caught.

>versions
We're getting both but I doubt I'll have time or the ability to sneak back and forth so I'll go with ultra sun. My shifts are three and a half hours long.
Well, if they work like how SM worked, as long as you're keen on making save file backups every once in a while, you should be able to get every legendary with one save file.

(This is because the save files for quite a few pokemon games worked on their matching version; i.e. X save files worked on Y, AS save files worked on OR, Sun save files worked on Moon, ect.)

The only thing is that, if you want to now get banned from the pokemon global link, make sure that you keep a copy of the original save file, before you got the version exclusive pokemon from the other version of the game. That way, you can still keep those exclusive pokemon, while not triggering flags that could possibly get you banned later on from the pgl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: